Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   More spiritual thoughts (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6157)

BW1 04-27-2015 01:34 PM

God...will not forget your work and the love you have shown him... ~ Hebrews 6:10 (NIV)

BW1 04-28-2015 09:01 AM

A man's mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. ~ Proverbs 16:9

BW1 04-29-2015 02:55 PM

All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness... ~ Psalm 25:10 (RSV)

BW1 04-30-2015 09:45 AM

JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING

Another world Another view Someday I'll see,
"Twill all be new.

When I awake,
My eyes will feast On beauty that
Shall never cease.

Beyond compare,
My eyes behold
What to our hearts
God's Word has told.

This earthly view
Shall disappear
When I awake
In heaven's sphere.

A different world
That day I'll find;
A different body,
A different mind.

One day the same
Shall always be,
My Savior's
Precious love for me.

~ Helen Gleason

BW1 05-06-2015 08:56 AM

When storms and tremors assault us God will sustain us with his unshakable unfathomable eternal abundant unprecedented love. ~ Mary Lou Carney

BW1 05-08-2015 01:06 AM

God is worthy of our praise and is pleased when we come before Him with Thanksgiving. ~ Shirley Dobson

BW1 05-08-2015 11:40 AM

It is when we come to the Lord in our nothingness, our powerlessness and our helplessness that He then enables us to love in a way which, without Him, would be absolutely impossible. ~ Elisabeth Elliot

BW1 05-09-2015 12:07 PM

And I say to you, everyone who confesses Me before men, the Son of Man will confess him also before the angels of God... ~ Luke 12:8 NASB

BW1 05-12-2015 06:01 PM

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. ~ Corrie ten Boom

BW1 05-13-2015 12:49 PM

Change does not come without struggle.

Being brave [courageous] is not--not being scared.

Being brave [courageous] is to keep going when you are scared.

Humble trust in sand obedience to the Lord God is the "beginning" of all wisdom. ~ Psalm 111:10

BW1 05-14-2015 12:22 PM

Line by line, moment by moment, special times are etched into our memories in the permanent ink of everlasting love in our relationships. ~ Gloria Gaither

BW1 05-15-2015 11:50 AM

I HOPE LIFE TREATS YOU KINDLY

I hope life treats you kindly
throughout all your earthly days,
And the sun is warm and bright,
As you journey on your way.
May you find true happiness,
Contentment and peace of mind,
By treasuring life's blessings,
Leaving its sorrows behind.
May you look ahead with hope
to the joy God has prepared,
And know that He is with you,
Both always and everywhere.

~ Steven Michael Schumacher

BW1 05-16-2015 10:27 AM

May I offer what I cannot see
Over offers of worldly gain,
And therein meet the victory,
And Heaven's joy attain.
~Norma Woodbridge

BW1 05-17-2015 01:21 PM

"Can anything separate us from the love Jesus Christ has for us?
Can troubles or problems or sufferings or hunger or nakedness or danger or violent death?...
Yes, I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor ruling spirits, nothing now, nothing in the future, no powers, nothing above us, nothing below us, nor anything else in the whole world will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~ Romans 8: 35, 38, 39
On the back cover of Max Lucado's Book IN THE GRIP OF GRACE

BW1 05-18-2015 08:54 AM

"Once they have been stripped of all secretiveness, they provide answers. Life is not a secret and neither is death. God does not hide his word or his world from people. people themselves throughout history have brought about a separation between God and mankind, spiritually and beliefs. But there is no difference. All is one. There is no without and within, no above and below. All was created from the same breath. All that lives, has ever lived, and will one day live, originates from the light."
~THE LIFE CODES By Patty Harpenau, pg 10