Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - May (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26943)

bluidkiti 05-01-2022 06:49 AM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - May

May 1: Become a holy habitation, a dwelling place where My Spirit can live and manifest in and through you. Without My Spirit you will have no power to accomplish what I have called and set you to do. I have asked you to overcome the flesh, and to walk in the Spirit, but you cannot do that without making yourself a willing vessel. 1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

bluidkiti 05-02-2022 06:13 AM

May 2: Take a mental inventory of where you have been and where you are today. Then, let go of all condemnation that had it roots in where you fell short or did not live up to your own expectations. Forgive those who insulted or hurt you in any way, and begin again with a clean slate. What is done is done! Leave the past behind and move forward with renewed resolve to fulfill your purpose and to live righteously. Psalm 84:5-7 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a spring; the rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; each one appears before God in Zion.

bluidkiti 05-03-2022 05:31 AM

May 3: Set your heart to earnestly seek My face and to know My presence. Be still and be done with doubt and fear. Come boldly before My throne of grace and ask in faith believing that I hear and will answer. Worry is your enemy that will undermine your faith. Only believe. Matthew 6:25-27 Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

bluidkiti 05-04-2022 05:59 AM

May 4: This is a brand new day. Spend every minute of it wisely because you can never recoup the time. Be a good steward of what you have been given and what you have been given to do. You have the power to discern and judge properly all that is true and right. Use discretion in everything you think and plan. Begin again today. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

bluidkiti 05-05-2022 04:50 AM

May 5: Do not dwell on the things you are ashamed of. You can do nothing to change the past. Repent and receive My forgiveness. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Regret is a weapon of the enemy to keep you bound. Freedom is a choice, and My grace is sufficient for the day. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

bluidkiti 05-06-2022 06:21 AM

May 6: Refuse to allow fear and intimidation to keep you from moving into the next phase of your gifting and calling. The enemy would have you get stuck in a place of insecurity, but I am calling you to have confidence in Me to empower you to do all that is necessary. I am your strength and your shield. Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him.

bluidkiti 05-07-2022 06:50 AM

May 7: Be careful about putting your trust in others. Even when they try to do their best, there will be times when they will let you down. But, if you put your trust in Me, I will never lie to you or lead you astray. I will show you the path that leads to righteousness and eternal life. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

bluidkiti 05-08-2022 03:16 AM

May 8: I speak to those who have been overwhelmed and feeling lost. You need to reset and realign. Intentionally find your place in the realm of the spirit in relationship with Me, says the Lord. This is the only place where you belong and can feel whole again. It is your comfort zone. Come and take your rightful place in My kingdom. Luke 17:20-21 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say: See here! or See there! For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.

bluidkiti 05-09-2022 06:09 AM

May 9: When you get frustrated, often your tendency is to lash out or disparage others. But I would have you rise above emotional responses to consider how you feel when someone belittles you. Your preference would be understanding and kindness. Give others the same consideration. Luke 6:31 And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.

bluidkiti 05-10-2022 12:29 AM

May 10: You have many and varied opportunities to establish yourself in divine order, and you have done so in many areas. But, I want you to be alert to the process of fine-tuning in things that come up and demand your attention. Be willing to be corrected and perfected. I will show you the way in this process. Stay alert. 1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

bluidkiti 05-11-2022 06:08 AM

May 11: Breakthrough is like an egg with an outer shell protecting the hidden life inside. It is strong yet vulnerable and can be broken if dropped. You must protect your faith and spirit as you wait for new life to come forth. Be patient and remain hopeful. Psalm 27:13-14 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord!

bluidkiti 05-12-2022 03:58 AM

May 12: Step back for a moment and evaluate who you are, what you have done, and where you are going. Things are not always as they seem. Make sure you have aligned yourself with Me and My purposes. Always be ready to make adjustments that will keep you in divine order. Only then will you walk in harmony with Me and under My divine protection. Psalm 91:4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

bluidkiti 05-13-2022 04:56 AM

May 13: Take time to regain perspective. You may have to look back to see how far you have come before you can see clearly where you are and where you are going. Remember that as you yield to Me, I direct your steps along the path to your ultimate destination. There is no need to worry or to have regrets. Your experiences and challenges have strengthened your faith as you are being transformed into My image. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

bluidkiti 05-14-2022 05:04 AM

May 14: Be still. Get centered and make a solid connection of your inner being with Me. That is the way to establish relationship with Me and something you can go back to as often as you want and need to. I am your life, your hope and your help. Never doubt that I am with you. Stay connected. Deuteronomy 4:29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

bluidkiti 05-15-2022 06:35 AM

May 15: The time of change has come. You will never be the same again, but I have things to teach and to show you that you could not have received until now. These will be times to remember and to cherish even though they seem to be beyond your ability to fully deal with presently. It's not your power that will bring you through; it is Mine! Zechariah 4:6b Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of hosts.