Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Recovery Readings (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Members Comments For The Readings - 2014 (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2675)

leonmayiilove 01-22-2014 08:13 AM

Thank you for the help. These readings really help me to stay sober.

gina2840 01-23-2014 01:24 PM

I haven't writen a post in a long time. I am so grateful for the progran and the fellowship of AA. I live a peaceful life today. Thru the years, I learned to take care of myself and today I love myself. Today I have deep faith and I trust the Devine a way that I could never do before. I can wait on the Devine. Even when all around me seems to crumble. I am not anxious I trust I no longer have to control things for what I think the out come should be. My life is easier and blessed. We are all theDevine's miracles.I am never alone. If I get a little lonely, I have great friends who bring sunlight to my heart. I hope to post a little more, love a little more, forgive and give a little more.....

Thank you:D

AngelBud 01-28-2014 02:03 PM

I find a great peace in knowing that all the time and energy I put into self destruction and humiliating myself was not entirely a waste...countless times I have found myself saying "****, I've wasted so much time! If I could go back I would have focused on school more, not drank or used." Yet my drinking and drugging has served a great purpose in shaping me into the person I am today and I hardly call that wasteful! Furthermore this "wasted" time is going to aid in connecting me with other alcoholics on multiple levels! Wow! Changing my perspective, my alcoholism has turned out to be quite a blessing....hahaha in disguise:)!

raidie 01-29-2014 02:47 PM

Great readings today! Thanks so much for being a part of my sobriety!
Feeling truly blessed to be alive today! :1:

MajestyJo 01-29-2014 10:32 PM

Welcome Angelbud, thanks for signing in and sharing.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...riRNooL0oRPRsw

Chance 01-30-2014 04:48 PM

Thank you all for your service and dedication! :33:

Bless5488 02-06-2014 06:34 AM

Tammy thanks for the links to the removed reading!!! When theres a will theres a way!!!

bluidkiti 02-06-2014 08:10 AM

Members Comments For The Readings

If you have a positive comment you would like to share about the readings, please feel free to do so here.

Mattbucs 02-11-2014 08:28 AM

Thank you so much for sharing the readings. Like my medicine I have to take every day, the readings are part of my morning . It sets me up for my day and helps me remember why I am sober today. Thank you!

fifth 02-11-2014 03:58 PM

thanks for the links but please note that walk in dry places link is not working properly.

bluidkiti 02-12-2014 08:02 AM

I just clicked on that link and it is working for me.

willbe275 03-02-2014 07:28 PM

Hello my family, I missed posting my Words of wisdom on the
main Daily Recovery Reading Page, I am a creature of habit,
and I like keeping it simple, sometimes I resist change,
but that is one thing that is guaranteed to all of us is changes.
With that said I'm still not use to the daily recovery reading
page the way it is formatted now, and I have been reading it through
my e-mail, thank you Tammy for e-mailing it to me everyday.
I have not posted any words of wisdom on my thread lately, seems like
too many people are not reading it, but I will resume posting again very soon.
Stay bless my family and God bless.

W.O.W:170:

kathy7744 04-11-2014 03:22 AM

Thank u for posting these each day. They are a great way to start the day.
:172:

willbe275 04-13-2014 09:39 PM

When the unexpected knocks us down, we are being called to remember who we are. If we are unable to remember, we ask for support from others and especially from God within. In and through all things, the power of God guides, supports, and comforts us.

W.O.W:170:101

willbe275 07-28-2014 12:26 PM

The daily recovery reading today 7/28/14 was really on time today
For me and my sister in recovery who is also my sponsor,
we read it together and all we could
say was WOW.

W.O.W;)