Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - March (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10749)

bluidkiti 03-01-2017 09:02 AM

Bible Verses - March

March 1

James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

1 Corinthians 2:16, ESV "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ."

For I am waiting for you, O Lord. You must answer for me, O Lord my God. - Psalm 38:15

Psalm 95:1-3 —
Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord;
let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before him with thanksgiving
and extol him with music and song.
For the Lord is the great God,
the great King above all gods.

Lasting joy is the product of constant gratitude. When you meditate on the blessings of grace rather than the troubles of life, your heart will sing rather than grumble.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. —Psalm 143:8

bluidkiti 03-02-2017 09:18 AM

March 2

Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:2

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity. Proverbs 3:1-2

Exodus 33:14, NIV "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! - 2 Corinthians 4:17

Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. (Psalm 150:1)

dwmoeller 03-02-2017 02:48 PM

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin? - Micah 7:18

Thought: There is forgiveness with the Lord!

bluidkiti 03-03-2017 07:11 AM

March 3

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. - John 14:1

Today’s Scripture: Joshua 1:9 (NLT):This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Today’s Thought: God is with you. Always. It doesn’t matter what you are going through. Trust and lean on Him, He will never let you down!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to fully rely on You. I know You will never leave or forsake me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. —Psalm 37:3

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. — Proverbs 25:21

Deuteronomy 20:4 For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

2 Corinthians 9:6-11
Generosity Encouraged

Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written:

“They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor;
their righteousness endures forever.”

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

Ecclesiastes 5:2 Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.

dwmoeller 03-03-2017 09:31 AM

If we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. - 1 Timothy 6:8

Thought: A loaf of bread, a shirt for my back, and Christ Jesus -- I am rich!!

bluidkiti 03-04-2017 09:33 AM

March 4

I write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name. 1 John 2:12

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:" John 11:25

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off — for all whom the Lord our God will call." —Acts 2:38

bluidkiti 03-05-2017 08:13 AM

March 5

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." Mark 9:23

Psalm 136:1, NLT "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:30-31

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. —Romans 8:1-2

Psalms 107:8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! 9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

bluidkiti 03-06-2017 07:34 AM

March 6

1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." Matthew 22:37

Psalm 37:4, ESV "Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

1 Corinthians 13:11 (CEB) When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, reason like a child, think like a child. But now that I have become a man, I've put an end to childish things.

Thought: It's time to let God grow your faith and show you more of who He is.

Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. —Psalm 119:1

dwmoeller 03-06-2017 07:55 AM

You understand, O Lord; remember me and care for me. - Jeremiah 15:15

Thought: The Lord has walked the walk. He knows and He cares.

bluidkiti 03-07-2017 07:49 AM

March 7

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:28-31

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. 1 Chronicles 29:11

Psalm 147:3, NIV "He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds."

Psalm 144:7 (NIV) Reach down Your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters...

Thought: God's always there for you.

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. - John 16:33

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. – Psalm 139:1-4

We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him. —Acts 5:32

He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done. — Proverbs 19:17

James 5:13-16
The Prayer of Faith
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Psalm 25:9 He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.

bluidkiti 03-08-2017 07:18 AM

March 8

John 11:40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord." Colossians 3:16

Psalm 144:9 (NIV) I will sing a new song to you, O God...

Thought: It's time to tell Him "thank you."

dwmoeller 03-08-2017 08:37 AM

When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my hearts's delight. - Jeremiah 15:16

Thought: Like ice cream set before a starving child, so your words Lord bring joy!

bluidkiti 03-09-2017 07:38 AM

March 9

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Psalm 144:13 (MSG) Fill our barns with great harvest, fill our fields with huge flocks.

Thought: God can do anything. He can send you help from places you never expected.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. — Proverbs 14:31

Titus 3:3-7 At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

Ephesians 3:16-21 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

dwmoeller 03-09-2017 09:35 AM

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain. - Revelation 21:4

Thought: Feeling sad? Think heaven!!

bluidkiti 03-10-2017 07:13 AM

March 10

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5

Psalm 27:10, NLT "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close."

But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. – Luke 5:16

Today’s Scripture: Matthew 14:13-14 (NLT): As soon as Jesus heard the news, he left in a boat to a remote area to be alone. But the crowds heard where he was headed and followed on foot from many towns. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick.

Today’s Thought: Jesus, the Alpha & Omega, the King of kings, the Lord of lords had compassion on the people. Not only did He had compassion, but He healed them all and then fed them. Jesus cares about every area of our lives. How can we show compassion & love on people today, just has Jesus did?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to love people as You love them. Send the hurting to me today so I can lead them to You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. —Galatians 5:22-23

Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. — Proverbs 9:9

bluidkiti 03-11-2017 07:02 AM

March 11

Isaiah 58:10 and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:2

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:30-31

Romans 15:7, NASB "Therefore, accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God."

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. —Psalm 37:4

1 John 4:11-16
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

bluidkiti 03-12-2017 09:21 AM

March 12

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Psalm 62:7

Titus 3:5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. – 1 Peter 2:9-10

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 1 Peter 5:6

bluidkiti 03-13-2017 07:20 AM

March 13

John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Psalm 66:3 (NIV) Say to God, "How awesome are Your deeds!"

Thought: Worshiping will work wonders for your focus and your attitude.

Today’s Scripture: Numbers 18:29 (NLT): Be sure to give to the LORD the best portions of the gifts given to you.

Today’s Thought: Jesus gave His all for us. As we gather together for worship, let’s remember to give our best to Him!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your Son Jesus. Today, I surrender all to You. I ask that You shape me into the person You want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

2 Samuel 22:4 “I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies.

bluidkiti 03-13-2017 07:21 AM

March 13

John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Psalm 66:3 (NIV) Say to God, "How awesome are Your deeds!"

Thought: Worshiping will work wonders for your focus and your attitude.

Today’s Scripture: Numbers 18:29 (NLT): Be sure to give to the LORD the best portions of the gifts given to you.

Today’s Thought: Jesus gave His all for us. As we gather together for worship, let’s remember to give our best to Him!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your Son Jesus. Today, I surrender all to You. I ask that You shape me into the person You want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

2 Samuel 22:4 “I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies.

bluidkiti 03-14-2017 07:47 AM

March 14

I am He who comforts you. (Isaiah 51:12)

In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Psalm 31:1

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. – Colossians 3:23-24

He said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty." Zechariah 4:6

Ephesians 4:32 — Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Numbers 6:24-26 “ ‘ “The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ’

dwmoeller 03-14-2017 10:49 AM

The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. - Psalm 103:8

Thought: The Lord loves you!

bluidkiti 03-15-2017 09:15 AM

March 15

Romans 8:39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4:11

Psalm 66:9 (NIV) He has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.

Thought: God's warnings are for our good.

Isaiah 43:25 —
“I, even I, am he who blots out
your transgressions, for my own sake,
and remembers your sins no more.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. —Isaiah 41:10

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.

bluidkiti 03-16-2017 07:40 AM

March 16

1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

"No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us." 1 John 4:12

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8

Psalm 66:12 (NIV) ...We went through fire and water, but You brought us to a place of abundance.

Thought: Life isn't easy. We have to persevere. Christ will help you pull through.

But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. - Psalm 13:5

The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. – Psalm 19:8

You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. —Galatians 3:26-27

bluidkiti 03-17-2017 04:09 AM

March 17

Psalm 66:16 (NIV) Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.

Thought: No one else has a story like yours. Tell it.

Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be joyful. - Proverbs 16:20

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:13-14 (NLT): Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding. For wisdom is more profitable than silver, and her wages are better than gold.

Today’s Thought: Wisdom is talked about a lot – especially in the book of Proverbs. Why? Because our enemy – satan – is very wise. He knows how to twist the truth to make us believe anything. We must be wise so we don’t fall in the traps of the enemy!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me become wiser each day. I ask that You teach me how to see the traps of the enemy so I do not fall for them. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

...those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. —Romans 8:14

He who loves a pure heart and whose speech is gracious will have the king for his friend. — Proverbs 22:11

dwmoeller 03-17-2017 02:10 PM

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:3

Thought: Know God's grace in Jesus and live in peace.

bluidkiti 03-18-2017 07:33 AM

March 18

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Galatians 6:2 Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love. Ephesians 3:16-17

O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge. - Psalm 62:8

The eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love. Psalm 33:18

"Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." —Psalm 37:5-6

bluidkiti 03-19-2017 07:48 AM

March 19

Matthew 6:3-4 “But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the Lord their God. - Psalm 146:5

We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:13

Matthew 7:7-12
Ask, Seek, Knock
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

2 Thessalonians 2:15 So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

bluidkiti 03-20-2017 08:50 AM

March 20

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. Psalm 42:1

Psalm 66:20 (NIV) Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!

Thought: We are all worthy in God's eyes.

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 3:13-14

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God -- children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God. John 1:12-13

A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver. — Proverbs 25:11

bluidkiti 03-21-2017 07:27 AM

March 21

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

For the Lord your God is gracious and compassionate. He will not turn his face from you if you return to him. 2 Chronicles 30:9b

Psalm 92:4 (NIV) For You make me glad by Your deeds, O Lord; I sing for joy at the works of Your hands.

Thought: People who follow God find peace.

Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock. - Isaiah 26:4

I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. 1 Corinthians 1:10

Philippians 4:4-9
Final Exhortations
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Leviticus 20:8 8 Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the LORD, who makes you holy.

dwmoeller 03-21-2017 08:41 AM

Carry each other's burdens. - Galatians 6:2

Thought: Helping hands lightens many loads.

bluidkiti 03-22-2017 08:03 AM

March 22

Philippians 1:6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. Matthew 24:35

Psalm 92:8 (NIV) But You, O God, are exalted forever.

Thought: The "bigness" of God puts things in perspective.

But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, "You are my God!" - Psalm 31:14

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

2 Peter 1:5-11
For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Psalm 27:4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORDall the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORDand to seek him in his temple.

dwmoeller 03-22-2017 08:33 AM

God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." - Hebrews 13:5

Thought: However bleak the moment, God is there for you.

bluidkiti 03-23-2017 08:06 AM

March 23

Luke 6:37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. Isaiah 26:8

Today’s Scripture: 1 Samuel 3:8-9 (NLT): So the LORD called a third time, and once more Samuel got up and went to Eli. “Here I am. Did you call me?” Then Eli realized it was the LORD who was calling the boy. So he said to Samuel, “Go and lie down again, and if someone calls again, say, ‘Speak, LORD, your servant is listening.’” So Samuel went back to bed.

Today’s Thought: God longs to speak to each one of us. However, sometimes we do not know when He is speaking just as Samuel did. However, the more you spend time with God, the easier it will become!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me learn to know Your voice. I am listening. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

"Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! ... For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen." —Romans 11:33-36

Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding. — Proverbs 23:23

dwmoeller 03-23-2017 10:05 AM

An anxious heart weighs a man down; but a kind word cheers him up. Proverbs 12:25

Thought: Cheer others up today. Remind them of Jesus' love for us all.

bluidkiti 03-24-2017 07:17 AM

March 24

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:11

1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 1 John 5:11

Psalm 19:13 (NIV) Keep Your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me...

Thought: Struggling with something? Pray. Ask God for help.

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 5:8 (NLT): Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me stay alert and on my toes always. I do not want to succumb to any temptation the devil may throw my way. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Psalm 34:14 — Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Rich and poor have this in common: The LORD is the Maker of them all. — Proverbs 22:2

Joel 2:12-13 12 “Even now,” declares the LORD, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.” 13 Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.

bluidkiti 03-25-2017 06:32 AM

March 25

Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Psalm 103:1

James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

"Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;" Colossians 3:12

Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. - Romans 12:12

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 5:6-7 (NLT): So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to be mindful of others around me that do not know You. I ask that You open up a door for me to share the gospel with someone today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

bluidkiti 03-26-2017 07:21 AM

March 26

Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? Psalm 56:3-4

The Lord will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:7-8

Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly. Psalm 5:3

bluidkiti 03-27-2017 07:21 AM

March 27

Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." Mark 8:34-35

Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Romans 10:17

Psalm 19:14 (NIV) May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thought: What you say and what you think matters to God.

Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near. - Isaiah 55:6

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. —Romans 8:18

How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose understanding rather than silver! — Proverbs 16:16

James 3:13-18
Two Kinds of Wisdom
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord

dwmoeller 03-27-2017 03:08 PM

Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. - Hebrews 10:24

Thought: Let's encourage each other to do what is right.

bluidkiti 03-28-2017 07:14 AM

March 28

How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. Psalm 119:9

Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15

If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. - Jeremiah 29:13

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. – Colossians 3:12-13

Today’s Scripture: Matthew 6:19-21 (NLT): Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.

Today’s Thought: In today’s society, different things are constantly pulling it us, work, family, bills and if there is time left give to God. This is opposite of how God intended it. Today, let’s put God first and see what He does in our lives!

Today’s Prayer: Dear Jesus, I praise Your name, for it is the Name above all others. I am going to make a conscious decision to make You my first priority today. I ask that you help me do this. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. —Romans 8:26-27

James 5:20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.