View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default If I feel out of sorts, I take time for play, prayer, and meditation

Divine Order
My spirit is in tune with the order of the Universe.

Today I sing a song of praise and love to the Creator of the Universe! I rejoice, for my life is in harmony with the order of All That Is. My dreams, thoughts, and actions are part of a majestic and orderly creation. Even my challenges have purpose, for they help me discover hidden strengths and talents.

If I feel out of sorts, I take time for play, prayer, and meditation. Just as an instrument needs tuning to produce the best melody, I need to attune myself with the good Spirit has prepared for me. I take part in this wondrous creation by letting go of fear, being fully me, and accepting myself as a vital part of the order of the Universe.
By day the Lord commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life.—Psalm 42:8

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links