View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 05:28 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you. - Psalm 55:22

Job 11:13-18 13 “Yet if you devote your heart to him and stretch out your hands to him, 14 if you put away the sin that is in your hand and allow no evil to dwell in your tent, 15 then, free of fault, you will lift up your face; you will stand firm and without fear. 16 You will surely forget your trouble, recalling it only as waters gone by. 17 Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning. 18 You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety.

Psalm 71:1-5 1 In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. 2 In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me. 3 Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. 4 Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel. 5 For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth.

For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. —Psalm 92:4

The poor man and the oppressor have this in common: The LORD gives sight to the eyes of both. — Proverbs 29:13
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote