View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 09:38 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10

John 14:23 (NIV) Jesus replied, "If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make our home with him."

Thought: With God, you're never alone.

Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD. - Psalm 27:14

Ephesians 4:1-3 — As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

No one is ever going to be perfect here on earth, so we must accept and love other people in spite of their faults. When we see faults in other people we should be patient and gentle. Is there someone whose actions or personality really annoys you? Rather than dwelling on that person's weaknesses or looking for faults, pray for him or her. Then do even more — spend time together and see if you can learn to like him or her.

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. —Ephesians 2:10

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 - 1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. Galatians 5:16

"The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him." Exodus 15:2

1 Peter 1:24-25 (NIV) - For, “All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you.

John 13:34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote