View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 07:43 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 7

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:

Hosea 5:15 (NIV) ...and they will seek My face; in their misery they will earnestly seek Me.

Thought: When you're at rock bottom, the best thing to do is look Up.

Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. - Romans 8:18

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. —Matthew 7:7-8

Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

1 John 4:10 NIV This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Luke 8:43-48 And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her. She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped.

“Who touched me?” Jesus asked.

When they all denied it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.”

But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.”

Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.”

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote