View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 07:58 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 7

"And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of." Genesis 28:15

This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. Psalm 34:6

We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. l John 4:13

Colossians 3:12-14 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Psalm 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote