View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 06:28 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default God’s loving presence protects us

Protected
God’s loving presence protects me.

James Dillet Freeman’s “Prayer for Protection” is a reminder that “the power of God protects me.” I am never alone, for Spirit and I are one. God’s presence is a strength I can call upon at any time when I need it.

This is not to say that I won’t ever feel afraid. I am human and part of my emotional response system is fear. I do not judge myself for being scared but instead note when this feeling arises. When I feel fearful, I turn my attention away from the darkness of fear toward the light of divine life within. God is the one power and presence in my life. I have the wisdom to know what needs to be done, the strength to do it, and the faith to overcome any fear.
I pray that, according to the riches of his glory, he may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through his Spirit.—Ephesians 3:16

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links