View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 9

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Luke 12:6-7

My experience shows that those who plant trouble and cultivate evil will harvest the same. Job 4:8

Psalm 31:7 - 7 I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul.

2 Peter 1:5-9 — For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote