View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 07:49 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:28-31

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. 1 Chronicles 29:11

Psalm 147:3, NIV "He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds."

Psalm 144:7 (NIV) Reach down Your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters...

Thought: God's always there for you.

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. - John 16:33

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. – Psalm 139:1-4

We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him. —Acts 5:32

He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done. — Proverbs 19:17

James 5:13-16
The Prayer of Faith
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Psalm 25:9 He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote