View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 07:13 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5

Psalm 27:10, NLT "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close."

But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. – Luke 5:16

Today’s Scripture: Matthew 14:13-14 (NLT): As soon as Jesus heard the news, he left in a boat to a remote area to be alone. But the crowds heard where he was headed and followed on foot from many towns. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick.

Today’s Thought: Jesus, the Alpha & Omega, the King of kings, the Lord of lords had compassion on the people. Not only did He had compassion, but He healed them all and then fed them. Jesus cares about every area of our lives. How can we show compassion & love on people today, just has Jesus did?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to love people as You love them. Send the hurting to me today so I can lead them to You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. —Galatians 5:22-23

Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. — Proverbs 9:9
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote