View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 08:13 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 5

Today’s Scripture: II Thessalonians 1:11 (NLT): So we keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of his call. May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do.

Today’s Thought: Our goal in life should be to live a holy life. In our strength this is impossible. We will mess up but He will give us the power to overcome. We are overcomers.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I thank You that You have given us everything we need to overcome every situation in our lives. Help us to tap into that power. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

John 10:7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep.

Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. - Ephesians 6:13

1 Peter 1:8-9 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word.
Psalm 130:5

1 John 1:1-5

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our joy complete.

"I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." Psalms 16:8
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote