bluidkiti
Administrator

August 7

Isaiah 33:22
For the Lord is our judge,
the Lord is our lawgiver,
the Lord is our king;
it is he who will save us.

Psalms 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.

Mark 8:34-35 NIV Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it."

Psalm 18:1-3
I love you, Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
and I have been saved from my enemies.

Psalm 121:1-2 (NIV) - I lift up my eyes to the mountains- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Psalm 103:12 as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote