View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

Jesus Christ

He is God and also human. He was born of a virgin, He died in our place, He arose from the dead, He ascended to heaven where He is praying for us, and He will come back to the earth again.
  • John 10:30; 14:6 30 I and My Father are one.” John 10:30 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6
  • 1 John 4:10 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
  • Romans 8:1-4, 34 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,[a] who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
  • Hebrews 13:8 8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
  • 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,
  • Galatians 4:4, 5 4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born[a] of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote