View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 09:43 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default The Christ light illumines my way

Guidance
The Christ Light illumines my way.

I may sometimes feel as if I am frozen in place on my spiritual journey. At such times, I acknowledge the natural ebb and flow of life. Just as the sun rises above snow-covered mountains and shines its life-giving light, warming the snow and ice into water, God’s love is available to transform me.

I close my eyes and remember my oneness with the Divine. The Christ Light illumines my way, guiding me to the warmth of divine love. I experience the truth of my being—I am one with all the love in the Universe.

Every moment in the Silence deepens my awareness of my connection, and I feel at peace knowing my way is illumined. If a shadow of doubt should appear, I gently remind myself: The Christ Light illumines my way.
I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.–Proverbs 8:17

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links