View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 07:25 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 15

Today’s Scripture: II Thessalonians 2:14 (NLT): He called you to salvation when we told you the Good News; now you can share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Today’s Thought: We need to share the good news with everyone we come in contact with. It might not necessarily mean preaching at them. It might be living your life in a way that is upright. Are you living an upright life?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to live an upright life so that everyone can see You through me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Isaiah 9:1 (NIV) There will be no more gloom for those who were in distress.

Thought: Breathe. The blessing of the Lord is here.

God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. - 1 Peter 4:10

He had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. —Hebrews 2:17

Luke 1:30-33 - 30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? Psalm 18:31

2 Corinthians 4:6 (NIV) - For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote