Thread: Footprints
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 07:02 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Footprints

FOOTPRINTS
Last night I had a dream. I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord and across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonged to me, the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of my life flashed before us I looked back at the footprints in the sand.

I noticed that at many times along the path of life, there was only one set of footprints.

I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of my life. This really bothered me, so I questioned the Lord about it.

'Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you would walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there was only one set of footprints. I don't understand why in times when I needed you most, you would leave me.'

The Lord replied, 'My precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during times of trial and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you'.

- Author unknown
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links