View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 3

And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. John 6:35

Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him. 1 Chronicles 16:11

Romans 12:13 - 13 When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality.

1 Timothy 1:15 — Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners — of whom I am the worst.

This verse written by the Apostle Paul summarizes the Good News: Jesus came into the world to save sinners, and no sinner is beyond his saving power. Jesus didn't come merely to show us how to live a better life or to challenge us to become better people. He came to offer us salvation that leads to eternal life. Have you accepted his offer?
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote