View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 06:12 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default I am ready to create a new day!

Release

I am ready to create a new day!

At any time, I can release hurt or disappointment from the past. Although I cannot change what happened yesterday, I can create a new today. I turn within to pray, and I connect with the Christ of my being—the inner light that guides me. I am ready to forgive, ready to release what was or could have been, and accept what is.

I do not restrict the blessings that are unfolding in my life by harboring grudges or resentment. I recognize and accept the blessings that are mine to experience. I open myself to a new day and a new way of being.

The Christ within shows me the way to a new and beautiful life, which I am ready and willing to receive.
If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also.—John 14:3

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links