Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2021, 05:44 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June

June 1: Set yourself in hope and strength to move ahead, knowing that I am with you to show you the way and to lead you in the way of triumph. Walk in the reality of My purpose for the days ahead. Be strengthened and renewed in confidence for your future. 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2021, 05:42 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2: There are things you can change and things you have no authority over. The time has come for you to make certain changes that will bring greater stability, and to accept with grace things beyond your control. In both circumstances you would do well to ask for the wisdom necessary to do what is before you. Ask and you will receive! James 1:5-8 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:05 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3: Even though unfolding events are not what you expected, that does not mean that I have abandoned you or that I am not in the details. Refuse to focus on disappointments or get discouraged. You have not yet seen the work that I have done and am doing in your life. Stand fast in faith. Isaiah 46:10 I declare the end from the beginning, and ancient times from what is still to come. I say, My purpose will stand, and all My good pleasure I will accomplish. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:43 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4: Breakthrough in various areas of your life and circumstances will begin to be evident. Advancement has been elusive and difficult, but it will be like a small leak in a dam that will give way to full flow. Patience and perseverance is still required. Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:59 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5: I am moving on the hearts of My people to be kind and to refrain from judging and condemning others. When you judge your are judged, and when you condemn you are condemned. Make a supreme effort to exhibit godly behavior in every situation, and your lovingkindness will be rewarded. Matthew 7:2 For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. For you will be treated as you treat others.
Old 06-06-2021, 05:13 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

Jun 6: In these days you must stand strong against division, strife and contention. Be at peace in your own heart with everyone regardless of your differences. You cannot accomplish this by behavior modification; it will become the result of walking and living in the Spirit. Romans 8:5-6 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Old 06-07-2021, 05:56 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7: Refuse to be manipulated or dominated by fear. Rest assured that I love you and am with you to lead you through even the scariest situations. Find your place of peace in being one with Me. You can trust that I will bring you through the maze of difficulty and uncertainty. Only believe. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Old 06-08-2021, 05:46 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8: Watch for opportunities to deal with things that have been beyond your ability to square away. Divine order is the order of the day as issues that have been a nuisance will be settled. When the burden is lifted you will enjoy a sense of freedom and peace. 1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:34 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9: Make a deliberate effort to come into My presence and to worship in spirit and in truth. I will fill you and anoint you with My Spirit. Come and be one with Me where you can rise above the things of the world and all things flesh. Leave your worries behind and dwell in the place of blessed assurance.Isaiah 32:17-18 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance forever. And My people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.
Old 06-10-2021, 06:05 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10: You are still waiting for the old phase to complete before you can begin a new cycle with confidence. Delays are exhausting, but soon you will be able to progress. Put a lid on impatience; it will be just a little while before the past is in the rearview mirror. Isaiah 43:18-19 Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Old 06-11-2021, 05:34 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11: Prepare to enter a season when My gift of grace will be extended without restraint. The enabling power of My Spirit will be freely offered through love and mercy to all who are positioned spiritually to receive it. Set yourself now to be available for this outpouring. Psalm 84:11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
Old 06-12-2021, 06:33 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12: I have gone before you to prepare the way. Things will never be the same as before, but you can move forward with assurance that you can survive and thrive in the coming days. Stay connected spiritually with Me so that you can receive divine direction. Philippians 3:12-14 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 06-13-2021, 06:30 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13: Formulate your goals and point yourself in the right direction. Change will not come overnight but will come with every positive step, one day at a time. When things get tough, do not give up. Persevere. Romans 8:25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.
Old 06-14-2021, 06:01 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14: Maintain your spiritual equilibrium. External conditions can easily destabilize you, but you must find your center in your relationship with Me. There is a vast difference between the temporary and eternal. Circumstances constantly change, but I remain the same. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Old 06-15-2021, 05:23 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15: These are times when you, My people, must stop being stubbornly entrenched in self-centeredness. Make a concerted effort to be generous in your evaluation of every individual. When you lift up others you will also be lifted up. Philippians 2:3-4 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
Post New ThreadReply