Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-01-2018, 08:19 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - April

April 1: I am leading the way so that you can follow Me on the perfect path that I have set before you. But, you must develop a surrendered heart so that you do not go your own way or from a vantage point of self-interest. You are Mine. You are not your own. I have purpose for your life that you have not yet realized. Let Me take you to your destiny, says the Lord. 1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2018, 06:46 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 2: In a vision I saw a cooking pot on the stove that was boiling over, and this is what the Lord said about that: Even though peoples and tribes of all different kinds seem to be boiling over with disputes and vitriol, it should not be so with you. You belong to Me in a spiritual kingdom where mutual respect and peace exist. There will be wars and rumors of wars, but you must maintain peace in your heart, says the Lord. Hebrews 12:14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:14 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3: In a vision I saw a pristine landscape with flowering trees. There were graceful dancers celebrating life—new life that comes with spring and new growth. And, I heard the Lord say that we are entering a time of new spiritual growth that will be very beautiful yet somewhat fragile. We need to move softly and with precision so that we can be aware of the change that growth brings and to hear His voice with greater clarity. We must not take this time for granted but rather worship God with all that we are and all that we do. Psalms 65:10 You water its ridges abundantly, You settle its furrows; You make it soft with showers, You bless its growth.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:10 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4: When you lose focus do not go the route of condemnation. Rather, make the necessary corrections that will lead back to the path of righteousness. Return to Me for wisdom and healing of the heart. I have not forsaken you, says the Lord. You are precious in My sight. Proceed with confidence in My ability to move you in the right direction. Isaiah 44:22b Return to Me, for I have redeemed you.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:31 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 5: When you find yourself mired in disappointment and discouragement, you must struggle to get free. Change your focus to find your hope and strength in developing a strong and viable relationship with Me, says the Lord. My kingdom is your bulwark, a place of safety both now and forever. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:33 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6: Be bold and strong. Resolutely leave the past behind. Do it on purpose, and set your heart on what you can do to move on. Nothing will change the mistakes that you have made. Be finished with regret and the dread that overwhelms you. Ask for and receive My forgiveness. I will be with you in your new beginning, says the Lord. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:21 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 7: Beloved, I will take you step by step, day by day to achieve what I have set before you. Wisdom is yours for the asking when things get complicated or confusing. I know everything about you, and it is My will for you to overcome every obstacle and walk the road to victory, says the Lord. Do not be afraid. Only trust Me to lead you through this maze. 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:58 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8: Your encounters will reveal situations that would not only become distractions, but could cause you to feel disoriented. You need to keep your feet planted firmly on what is true and good. Entertaining any fantasy at all will result in a long and unfruitful ride. Stay present with Me, says the Lord, and look to Me for guidance. Be alert! 1 Corinthians 7:35 And this I say for your own profit, not that I may put a leash on you, but for what is proper, and that you may serve the Lord without distraction.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:02 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 9: There are many things that will draw your attention away from Me. But, you must be like the watchman on the wall who looks for potential danger and takes precautionary action to thwart disaster. I would have you be awake and alert and ready to overcome the powers of darkness sent against you, says the Lord. Watch! Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
Old 04-10-2018, 07:20 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10: Times are changing, and you must adopt a mindset of flexibility. Be sensitive to My leading, and be ready to make changes that will insure that you are where you need to be. My path is a narrow one, and your obedience is the key to walking with Me, says the Lord. Stay close! Romans 6:16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?
Old 04-11-2018, 07:11 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11: Beloved, it is My wish that you learn to be gentle with everyone. The world is full of harshness and severity, but you must be kind, tender and understanding. Only then, will you be led by My Spirit into blessing and abundance. Remember that what you sow is the substance of your harvest. Matthew 7:12a "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them."
Old 04-12-2018, 06:43 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 12: I am preparing you for the next phase of life. The past is behind and has become part of your history, but it is not vital to where you are now. You will benefit greatly by staying connected to Me, says the Lord. Stay relevant to My plans and purposes for your life, and be sensitive to that which is required of you at this time so that you are free to forge ahead. I am with you every step of the way. Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way.
Old 04-13-2018, 07:45 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 13: When you seek and ask Me for wisdom, I cause you to be extraordinary. The impossible becomes possible. All you have to do is ask believing that I hear and answer your plea. Do not waver in faith or purpose. Let Me show you the way to supernatural accomplishment. I can do in and through you that which you are unable to do on your own, says the Lord. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Old 04-14-2018, 06:47 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 14: In a vision I saw myself looking down into a deep well, and I heard the Lord say, "Go deep. Many of you, My people, have skimmed the surface of what you consider to be relationship with Me. You have become complacent and satisfied with the shallows of the familiar. I want you to explore the depths. I want you to grow spiritually and go beyond your comfort zone to know Me better." John 4:11-14 The woman said to Him, "Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water? Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?" Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."
Old 04-15-2018, 07:21 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 15: As you continue on your spiritual journey, you must keep in mind that love is the primary thing. Let your love for Me and for one another override every other emotional reaction and mental response to life and circumstances. If you will do this first, obedience in all other areas will follow, says the Lord. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
Post New ThreadReply