Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Weekly Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon24 Weekly Spiritual Meditations - 10/11

When we look back, we realize that the things which came to us when we put ourselves in God’s hands were better than anything we could have planned. --Alcoholics Anonymous

God is with us ... right now!

God loves me. end of sentence.
Not, "God loves me if . . . . " Not, "God loves me when . . . "
God loves me. end of sentence.
(and God loves you, too. end of sentence.)

God's power is in our touch when we act in love.

God gives more than we ask or imagine.

Aim right. Aim high, and raise your goal. With God plan big. With God plan bold." --Fred Jarvis

You are a Child of God and a co-heir with His Son!

I have no fear. My trust is in my Lord.

The Jesus that was in my yesterday, that provided for me.....
The Jesus that is in my Today, providing for me.....
Is the same Jesus that will be in my tomorrow and will provide for me!
Thank You, Jesus

The Rescue Author Unknown
An orphaned boy was living with his grandmother when their house caught fire. The grandmother, trying to get upstairs to rescue the boy, perished in the flames. The boy's cries for help were finally answered by a man who climbed an iron drainpipe and came back down with the boy hanging tightly to his neck.
Several weeks later, a public hearing was held to determine who would receive custody of the child. A farmer, a teacher, and the town's wealthiest citizen all gave the reasons they felt they should be chosen to give the boy a home.
But as they talked, the lad's eyes remained focused on the floor. Then a stranger walked to the front and slowly took his hand from his pockets, revealing severe scars on them.
As the crowd gasped, the boy cried out in recognition. This was the man who had saved his life. His hands had been burned when he climbed the hot pipe. With a leap the boy threw his arms around the man's neck and held on for dear life.
The other men silently walked away, leaving the boy and his rescuer alone. Those marred hands had settled the issue.
And so it is with Jesus. His nail-pierced hands remind us that he has rescued us from sin and its deadly consequences.
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)

Don't Say It by Brad Henry
Have you ever tried to do the right things but got blind-sided from someone else’s agenda? Have you ever put your heart and soul into a project only for someone else to step in and take the credit? Have you ever been unjustly accused? If so, you are in good company.
"When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly." 1 Peter 2:23 NIV
Jesus could have stopped all the insults, pain, and suffering with one call to his angels who would have wiped out everything and everyone. But if He had done that, we would have lost the chance to be saved. Jesus took the punishment (that we deserved) in order to sacrifice Himself so we could be saved with those who believe in Him.
If we were to go toe-to-toe with people who hurl insults and mock our integrity, we would lose a chance to minister to them. Usually these people are in the dark and don't know the Lord. Our sole purpose here on earth is not to get more money in our bank account and build our careers to great heights. Our mission, once we are saved, is to be a light to others.
If you have been in the work force for awhile, you know by now that it isn’t us who builds our success. God either has His hand on it and it grows or He takes it off for a time and it falters. Do not let your pride let you think that you are the one who built a successful anything. Then when insults come, we won’t hurl any back.
"Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly".
Let’s pray that we would have the faith to not strike back; to know that God will use us in a mighty way when we don't let our pride ruin our testimony. This is what Jesus would do. He would pray for those who persecute him. There are many in this world who have no clue of eternity and Jesus.
Wouldn't it be a shame if we let our pride get in the way of helping others come to know the Lord? In the whole scheme of things we are just as bad as everyone else; so don't judge others or think of ways to get back at someone. If you are saved, you didn't deserve it and you can't earn it; but God saw fit to save you. That’s God's grace.
That alone should be enough.
The next time things seem out of control - Pray
The next time people hurl insults at you- Pray for them
The next time pride rears its ugly head - Pray for calmness of spirit
The next time you think everyone is against you - Think of the cross
Have a great day and don't worry, Jesus knows what is going on and will always right injustice. Check your pride at the Cross

The Power of a Discouraging Word by Tom
Do you ever wish you had a home on the range? You know, the range. Where never is heard a discouraging word. Ever wish you could live there?
We should never underestimate the power of a discouraging word. There is a reason discouraging words are called discouraging words...they discourage.
You’ve received them.
You played your best. You gave it all. You “left it all on the field.” You helped your team win the game. After the game your dad reminded you that you missed a couple of tackles.
You practiced and practiced for your part in the school play. You memorized all your lines. You performed well. You were dubbed the “Star of the show” in the school paper. On the drive home your mother pointed out that in one scene your collar was not laying down like it was supposed to.
You worked hard on the project. Logged more hours than on any job since joining the firm. You won the account. Your team goes out to celebrate a job well done. Your boss stops by to commend you for your leadership, but reminds you that the deal could have been closed much sooner if you had followed his initial suggestions.
You worked all afternoon on a special birthday dinner. All his favorites prepared just the way he likes them...just the way his mother always cooked them. You greet him at the door with his favorite drink and usher him to the table, and you’re wearing his favorite outfit. He eats. He seems to enjoy it. You are holding your breath. As he gets up from the table he mutters, “Oh, man! That took so long we missed the kickoff.”
You’ve given them.
Your daughter has worked hard to get the scholarships she needs to attend the college she has dreamed attending. Your alma-mater. She is trying so hard to make you proud. She runs to you with her acceptance letter. You read the letter, hand it back to her and say, “Is that the only offer you’ve gotten.”
Your best friend calls you to tell you that she is engaged. She is excited and wanted you to be the first to know. You are excited and thanks her for calling you, then quickly change the subject to your horrible bad day.
Your know that your friend from church is having a tough time. His marriage is struggling. His job situation is tenuous. He recently lost his mother to cancer. He tries to keep up a good front, but you know he’s struggling. One day during lunch, he opens up and shares the whole story. You listen sympathetically but somewhat impatiently until he finally finishes. He asks you what you think. You respond by asking him, “How is your prayer life? Sounds like you need to be in the word more.”
We know the power of discouraging words. We’ve received our share and we’ve given our share. We know their pain they are spoken to us. We find out too late the impact of our words on those we love. We try to ignore their power, but we canon.
Let’s make this our “Home, Home on the Range” and encourage one another. “But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called ‘Today,’ so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.” (Hebrews 3:13)

"Getting Along With Difficult People" by Bob and Yvonne Turnbull
What's the main problem with this world? Easy answer: People.
Probably most of us have felt that way at one time or another....especially with those people who are like Heavenly Sandpaper....the ones the Lord allows to be in our lives, but who "rub us the wrong way." Or so we think.
For example, it might be Judy the Judger who is critical of what everyone does and says, including telling a family member they're not loading the dishwasher exactly perfectly. Or, Mark the Martyr who complains about how hard he works on church projects and makes sure everyone - and we mean everyone - around him hears how nobody appreciates his efforts.
In our case, our heavenly sandpaper was a young woman in a class we taught when Bob was on the staff of a church in Southern California back in the 80's. The moment she arrived she needed our constant attention.... in our faces, telling us every detail about her work day, asking nonstop questions, trying to dominate every discussion group we had. Frankly, she was one of those who made us feel every time we saw her we wanted to get out of Impulse Power and jump into Warp Drive Five in an opposite direction. We couldn't, however, since we were the teachers. We figured we would tolerate her until the six-week class was over. And by-the-way, yes, she was a Christian.
One day when the two of us were having devotions together we read the passage of Romans 15:7 - "Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God." We realized we hadn't been doing this with our heavenly sandpaper.
When the Apostle Paul wrote this verse, the word acceptance meant - "Welcome with open arms." We knew we were not even close to welcoming her with open arms and that our approach was ungodly and down right impolite. Tolerating, yes. But accepting? No! We weren't accepting her in an unconditional way, as Christ had accepted us. We wanted her to change so we could feel more comfortable. Know what we mean?
We decided to put on what we call our Jesus Specs. That means those invisible glasses we can all put on so we can view people the way Jesus views them through God's eyes - worthy of respect - which will show up in the way we talk and treat people.
Wow! What a difference when we put them on! His view always helps us separate the person from the behavior. Let's run that by again. Our Lord helps us separate the person from the behavior. He will help us all discover what it is in a person's life that makes them so difficult. What we discovered about that woman, and subsequently about most difficult and irritating people, is that the vast majority of them just want others to accept and care for them.
Unfortunately, their behavior usually causes others to react in the opposite way. And, oh, let's not forget that the two of us, and maybe even you, just 'might' be a difficult person to others. Hmmmm. Sometimes we never think of that, do we?
Anyway, viewing this particular woman through our Jesus Specs, we took the initiative to find out more about her life. We found out her parents had passed away when she was a child and she'd grown up in an orphanage since there were no other relatives in her life. She was passed over by people wanting to adopt because she was older than what the couples wanted. As a teenager, she met a guy who finally gave her the attention she so desperately needed. They married, but within a year he'd left her.
So here was a very hurting young lady who desired so much to be accepted but everyone seemed to reject her. She wanted acceptance and here we were showing her merely tolerance. We were very ashamed of our attitude and our lack of love and sensitivity. God used our heavenly sandpaper to teach us a great lesson about acceptance and how to live out 1 Cor.12:25 - "There should be no division in the body, but its parts should have equal concern for each other."
We confessed before our Lord, accepted His forgiveness and turned our attention and interest toward this woman. She became more alive with smiles, appreciation and thanksgiving. We mean it really showed.
Who is your heavenly sandpaper? Your spouse? A child? Someone you're dating? Family members? Neighbor? Coworker? And on and on?
And, by the way, it's okay to let your heart pound as God distinctly places these people in your mind - those who need your love and attention and who are not receiving it from you. Remember, God has placed these people in your life for a reason. To deal with them, always put on your Jesus Specs and see them as God sees them through the eyes of Christ our Lord. They will look very, very different. We all know what God wants - and what those 'special' people placed in our lives need. It's your choice.

I AM Author Unknown
When the enemy comes to us with discouraging thoughts and encourages us to quit our work for the Lord, it is very important that we renew our mind and speak the Word of God out loud so the enemy can hear it. The enemy has tried to discourage me many times and let me tell you, that when I stand firm and speak the Scriptures, those thoughts flee from me faster than when they entered my mind. Be encouraged and when in doubt, speak the Scriptures out loud and see the deliverance of the Lord. Believe me, it works!
I received this a while back and have always loved to read it whenever troubles came my way. I encourage you to print off a copy or keep it handy in your email box so you can get quick access when you need to fight off Satan and his wicked thoughts.
I AM...
1. A Child of God (Romans 8:16)
2. Forgiven (Colossians 1:13-14)
3. Saved by Grace through Faith (Ephesians 2:8)
4. Justified (Romans 5:1)
5. Sanctified (1 Corinthians 6:11)
6. A New Creature (2 Corinthians 5:17)
7. A Partaker of His Divine Nature (2 Peter 1:4)
8. Redeemed from the Curse of the Law (Galatians 3:13)
9. Redeemed from the Hand of the Enemy (Psalms 107:2)
10. Delivered from the Powers of Darkness (Colossians 1:13)
11. Led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:14)
12. A Child of God (Romans 8:14)
13. Getting All My Needs Met by Jesus (Philippians 4:19)
14. Casting All My Cares Upon Jesus (1 Peter 5:7)
15. Strong in the Lord (Ephesians 6:10)
16. Doing All Thing through Christ (Philippians 4:13)
17. Doing the Lord's Commandments (Deuteronomy 28:12)
18. An Heir of Eternal Life (1 John 5:11-12)
19. Blessed with All Spiritual Blessings (Ephesians 1:3)
20. Healed by His Stripes (1 Peter 2:24)
21 More than a Conqueror (Romans 8:37)
22. Establishing God's Word Here on Earth (Matthew 16:19)
23. An Overcomer by the Blood of the Lamb (Revelation 12:11)
24. Daily Overcoming the Devil (1 John 4:4)
25. Walking by Faith and Not by Sight (2 Corinthians 5:7)
26. Bringing Every Thought into Captivity (2 Corinthians 10:5)
27. Being Constantly Transformed (Romans 12:1-2)
28. A Laborer Together with God (1 Corinthians 3:9)
29. An Imitator of Jesus (Ephesians 5:1)
30. Continually Praising the Lord (Psalms 34:1)

Fix Your Thoughts by Peter Kennedy
“Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess.” – Hebrews 3:1
Virginia "Ginny" Owens was born on April 22, 1975 in Jackson, Mississippi. She became blind by the time she was two years old. She became a Christian when she was a child and desired to follow the Lord. She earned her bachelor of music education in 1997 from Belmont University, but found that most people were skeptical about hiring a blind music teacher.
She began concentrating on singing and songwriting. In 1999, Ginny won a talent search contest and the following year her career took off. She has won three Dove Awards for her songs as a Contemporary Christian Artist.
Ginny said the following about fixing her heart on Christ’s grace: “When I think about grace, I think one of the things that’s so odd about it is the more that you are broken by it, the more that you’re aware of your brokenness and your darkness, the more you need grace. It’s almost like the more you embrace it, the more it reveals the darker parts of your heart.”
Though we cannot see Jesus, we can fix our heart on Him. Today in prayer, fix your thoughts upon Jesus and seek to follow Him every step of your life.
“So when the winds of change try to blow me over
And the shadows of confusion hide the truth
I will hope in the One who is forever
I will run to You
I will run to You” – Ginny Owens
God’s Word: “So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” – 2 Corinthians 4:18

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
Beloved, regardless of circumstances and chaos around you, I would have you find the place of peace within you--in the Spirit. Establish yourself in complete faith and trust that I have heard your prayers and will direct your steps according to My perfect will. Be alert to the spiritual revelation in these times that will build character and inner strength, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Let your yes be yes and your no be no according to all that is right and good. Beware of those places of rebellion in you where you stubbornly refuse to yield to the truth of any matter or situation for the sake of saving face. Be honest on every front, and choose righteousness. You are in the process of testing so that you can see yourself clearly in the light of purity, says the Lord. Matthew 5:37 "But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

In these times of stress and uncertainty, it is imperative that your faith be strong and your focus intact. You must rely on Me when things seem to be out of your control, says the Lord. Nothing is impossible with Me, and you can do all that is necessary when you put your trust in Me. Be steadfast! Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Position yourself for a new beginning that will follow the changes over the last months that have brought you to a place of order and in alignment with My plans and purposes. Yield at this time to the moving of My Spirit as I bring you out of a spiritual desert. And, trust Me with your life, your purpose and destiny, says the Lord. You are embarking on a new day! Psalms 118:24 This is the day the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

In a vision I saw a man navigating a mine field. Every step was calculated and deliberate as he searched the landscape for even the slightest or most subtle signs of danger. His senses were heightened so that nothing could escape his attention. I watched as he was able to follow the invisible path through difficult terrain. And, I heard the Lord say: Even though you are making your way through what seems to be ominous circumstances, I am with you to direct every step and bring you through to victory. Do not be afraid. Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

You are entering a season of recovery--a time when you will have opportunities to recover all that has been lost. You must not dwell on your losses, but have faith in this new beginning. For, I tell you honestly, that what is done is done; what is past is past. You can do nothing to change what has been; you can make the most of the days ahead by allowing My Spirit to be your Guide, says the Lord. Put your trust in Me. John 10:10 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
Have I not said to you fear not? For, you have read that again and again in My word and yet you have fear and anxiety over some of the things that are going on in your life. And, I would ask you today, why? When My command is fear not, meaning that you are to trust Me with the whole of your life; you are to trust Me in the events that take place in your life. And, you are to trust Me even in the very circumstances that you live in and that you are going through. Trust in Me, says the Lord. For, if you trust in Me your faith will arise and you will become that which you are to be. You will be an overcomer; you will overcome these tribulations; you will overcome these matters. Why, you say, because I am with you to bring you through into victory in every case. So, again I say, fear not. But rather be moved into a place of humility, allow My peace and joy to abide upon you, and surely everything will be all right, says the Lord.

Don't Keep It All In by Nancy Burr
If you know Jesus,
Don't keep it all in.
Tell the whole world,
So hearts He can win.
Jesus has saved you,
To His kingdom you'll go.
Those lost souls need Jesus,
Share His love so they know.
Be the Lord's witness,
Share the great news.
To all who will listen,
There's nothing to loose.
His mercy's unfailing,
Compassion's just grand.
If you give of yourself,
You've made a great stand.
He will reward you,
When you reach heaven's gates.
Get out there and witness,
Just don't hesitate.

God is truely my savior
My Personal Prayer by Angie Flores
God grant me the strength to handle life's challenges,
In order to overcome these life long obstacles.
God grant me the courage to stand up for what I believe in,
In order to express my true opinions without fear.
God grant me the answers to my questions,
In order to find some understanding.
God grant me the piece of mind I so desperately need,
In order to remain sane in this inside universe.
God grant me the patience I thought I once had,
In order to with stand everything thrown to me.
God grant me the guidance to be able to succeed,
In order to be whatever it is I want to be.
God I need you now and forever, please help me.

Be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Lord, because you know that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58

He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor. Proverbs 21:21

He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit. Ephesians 2:17-22

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:16-17

We walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7

Thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 2 Peter 1:5-7

Teach me, O LORD, to follow every one of your principles. Give me understanding and I will obey your law; I will put it into practice with all my heart. Make me walk along the path of your commands, for that is where my happiness is found. Psalm 119:33-35

"I am counting on the Lord: yes, I am counting on Him. I have put my hope in His Word." Psalm 130:5

Meltdown By Joanne Reese
The Stanislaus County Fair provided me with wonder. Attractions included farm life, blinking lights, people watching opportunities, the glory of an evening concert and one unforgettable hot fudge sundae.
Fifteen minutes before the concert started, I darted toward the ice cream stand. A blinking neon cone made it easy to find through swarms of people. My insides twisted with the decision before me. A frozen banana, a cheesecake dipped in chocolate sprinkled with nuts, a plain vanilla cone, or a hot fudge sundae. What to do?
Like a little girl in a candy store (or a big girl at an ice cream stand) I placed my order and stepped to the side while it was being processed. Folks of all shapes and sizes huddled in. Vanilla cones filled the hands of toddlers and retired couples shared towering banana splits as the forming line held anxious stares.
What happened next sent me on an unforgettable ride. As soon as the dessert was handed to me, it began to melt. My masterpiece could not survive triple-digit weather. The two vanilla cones I held in my right hand, one for my daughter and the other for my niece, kept me from devouring the sundae I held in my left. But with eyes as big as saucers, I was not about to give up on my new cherry-topped friend.
A couple of steps through the crowd, and I knew I was in a world of trouble. The three napkins provided couldn't even keep the sticky mess from running down my hand. Too much ice cream, fudge, whipped cream and nuts were crammed into a small Styrofoam cup. Long and careful strides back to my seat would not reverse this madness.
By the time I arrived, my entire hand was covered in glop. Streams of mess ran continuously down my arm, catching the attention of everybody around me. I was stunned -- I did not know what to do. After a feeble attempt at tidying things up, I did what anybody else would have done. I dug in.
As I joined the giggles behind me, I reflected on times in my life when I think I am making a good choice about something. All of the warning signs are there and my conscience begins melting, leaving an undeniable mess. But do I throw the idea out? Not always. There are times when I am bent and determined on making it work -- even after God has encouraged me to start cleaning up the mess.
Woe to you, O Jerusalem! How long will you be unclean?" Jeremiah 13:27
Later on that night, I thought about the messes I’ve made along my Christian walk. An old pattern of thinking leaves a trail of brokenness; a habit wreaks havoc in places that once held compassion. And then of course, there is the dangerous relationship, where compromise regrettably becomes my idol.
Sin can look pretty desirable on the outside, promising loads of sweet tantalizing enjoyment. But at the end of the day, if I have not made my heart right with God, only a sticky residue of guilt remains. In order to repent, I must let go of what the gloppy mess promised in the first place.
It was a lie.
God is in the business of making all things clean and new. Sin is not fun. Sin separates us from God. Be careful about what you pour your thoughts and energy into. Commit to tossing that sticky mirage -- and settle in on God's best.
Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22

Good Morning Father, we pause today to give you thanks. Thanks for the knowledge you offer us, the abilities to find it and the power to understand what we need to know. You are the almighty one, we listen and we pray. Please offer us the patience and stamina to wait, hear and work towards YOUR will, along with the understanding to make it ours. Be with those struggling to find the “trouble shooting” page, enter their lives and wrap your arms around them on this day that you have given us. Amen

Read Through The Bible
1 Chronicles 20
Rabbah Is Conquered
1 It happened in the spring of the year, at the time kings go out to battle, that Joab led out the armed forces and ravaged the country of the people of Ammon, and came and besieged Rabbah. But David stayed at Jerusalem. And Joab defeated Rabbah and overthrew it. 2 Then David took their king’s crown from his head, and found it to weigh a talent of gold, and there were precious stones in it. And it was set on David’s head. Also he brought out the spoil of the city in great abundance. 3 And he brought out the people who were in it, and put them to work with saws, with iron picks, and with axes. So David did to all the cities of the people of Ammon. Then David and all the people returned to Jerusalem.
Philistine Giants Destroyed
4 Now it happened afterward that war broke out at Gezer with the Philistines, at which time Sibbechai the Hushathite killed Sippai, who was one of the sons of the giant. And they were subdued. 5 Again there was war with the Philistines, and Elhanan the son of Jair killed Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver’s beam. 6 Yet again there was war at Gath, where there was a man of great stature, with twenty-four fingers and toes, six on each hand and six on each foot; and he also was born to the giant. 7 So when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea, David’s brother, killed him. 8 These were born to the giant in Gath, and they fell by the hand of David and by the hand of his servants.

Lord, I pray that You help me stay tuned in to Your voice. I need Your guidance and Your wisdom every day of my life. If there is anything blocking me from listening to You, please reveal it to me and help me remove it. Help me come into a place of quiet and rest so that I may be able to spend time with You. Amen.

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: http://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply