Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Newcomers Recovery Help and Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Newcomers Recovery Help and Support Stop in here if you are new to recovery and share with us. Feel free to ask questions and for support here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2021, 07:45 AM   #1
roverl0616

Default It Starts Before We Know it

A lot of us mark the beginning of our journey into recovery by when we started to attend recovery meetings. I see now that mine started before then. I just didn't know it at the time, or recognize what was going on with me as a beginning; it felt more like an ending. What we all have in common is this reaching that point where we say " I can't do this any more please help me " that's where our recovery begins. I now know that all the events that lead up to that point are being carefully orchestrated by a love for us. What we also have in common is not realizing this when it's happening. We usually think that we're being singled out and we say why is this happening to me? Why, because we asked for it, that's why. If we didn't ask, it wouldn't be happening. That's how it starts before we know it.
roverl0616 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to roverl0616 For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply