Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-03-2020, 06:03 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 3: If you will fight through, you will win. It is a done deal. If I am for you who dare be against you. Come to this place where you believe with all of your heart, and trust with all of your might. I am the one who has sustained you, the one who provides for you, the one who heals you, and the one who walks with you. If you believe it and re-establish it in your heart and in your spirit today, you will have a phenomenal and glorious victory in the days that are ahead of you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2020, 05:25 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 10: Get up and come with Me. I am taking you on a journey that you have never been on before. It will indeed be a journey that produces peace; a journey in which I reveal the fullness of your destiny to you and to you alone. But, you have to come. You have to get up. You have to begin to move, for I am the God of glory who directs those things that are moving. So move with your faith today, and move with truth. Come with Me, I say, and begin a fresh journey. Let us go together into that which has been prepared for you. Find the secret to living and the keys to the kingdom. For those things will be revealed to you as you go, not as you stay, but as you journey, says the Most High.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:28 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 11: Take this time to retreat, regroup, and reevaluate your life to see where you are and where you are headed. Make sure your ultimate goal is life in the Spirit and fulfilling your purpose in My kingdom. Strive to be one with Me in agreement with all that is right and good in thought, word, and action. I want you to be My representative on earth in every situation and circumstance. Ephesians 4:1-6 I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Old 05-17-2020, 05:44 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 17: Do you hear it? I hear the sound of water moving. I hear the sound of rapids. I hear the sound of waterfalls. I hear the sound of the living water that is flowing to you on your behalf in this time, says the Lord. I hear it. Do you hear it? I feel it. Do you feel it? Come into this place where the living waters are now touching you, renewing you and healing you; bringing you the wisdom, joy and peace that you need in your life this day. Allow the living waters to move into you, through you, and you will find your way. The path of life will be opened and demonstrated to you as you go.
Old 05-24-2020, 07:03 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 24: I would have you, My people, believe My word. Position yourself by faith to receive the revelation of who I am and what I am doing on your behalf in this specific season. For, in this season light is extremely important. Light will reveal the path that you are about to walk on. Live in the light and walk in the light. Allow My light to manifest in your life, and let it shine upon those things that need to be brought to your attention for consideration, says the Lord.
Old 05-31-2020, 06:09 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 31: You are not the spiritual person I want you to become. I want you to see as I see and to believe as I believe. I want you to walk in purity. I will open doors for you to be changed, moment by moment into My image. All you have to do is believe. It is possible for you, for I am the Lord of Glory, and I guide you into that which I am speaking about this day, says the Lord.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:05 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7: If your desire is to prosper in all things you must bring your soul into My perfect order. Maintain the position of liberty and freedom that I have provided by aligning with My standard of righteousness and peace in the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Old 06-14-2020, 06:08 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14: It is life in the Spirit that will keep you on point. You are not alone or without help. I am with you to help you stay on My path so that you do not lose your way. Stay connected to Me and I will lead you in the way you should go. Hold fast to the word of truth. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.
Old 06-21-2020, 06:02 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21: You have been called out of darkness to live in the light of My glory. The glory will reveal My presence, revelation, will and purposes. It will bring truth to destroy the lies and will enlighten the path you are about to embark on. I am surrounding and enveloping you with light and life in the midst of a dark and evil time. Psalm 18:28 For You will light my lamp; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:28 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 28: There is an invisible, spiritual river that brings life and will take you to your destiny. It is a spiritual flow designed for you that will strengthen and encourage you and cause you to prosper. Establish this flow of the Spirit in your life it will carry you through every difficulty and challenge. Psalm 46:4-5 There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help you just at the break of dawn.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:23 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 5: Above all, activate your position of faith in Me. For, I am able to do the things in you that you cannot do, and I am able to lead you in the things you cannot see. I am able to speak to you and tell you the things you do not know, I am with you and for you. I will guide you through the maze and trouble of this life into the perfect will I have spoken over you. And, your destiny will be fulfilled if you will but believe in Me, lean on Me, and come forth in My power, says the Lord.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:17 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12: Many of you, My people, do not have the understanding of the times and seasons in which you live. Therefore, you must reach out and come to Me. You must ask for and acquire the wisdom that is available to you at this time, so that you can get on board with what I am doing. You can be recipients of the good works that I am doing and receive the blessings that I desire to bring to you. Walk in a position of revelation and knowledge, peace, joy and safety.
Old 07-19-2020, 07:04 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 19: Do not be troubled nor allow anxiety to torment you. Come to Me this moment where you and I can be one. In that position of unity you will be strengthened, healed, and encouraged. You will receive the wisdom that you desire and need. Come and hear My voice, for I will reveal the direction that you should go. I will show you. I will keep you on the path of righteousness and cause you to know Me better. So, lay aside all hopelessness, all discouragement, all worry and all anxiety and come be one with Me.
Old 07-26-2020, 06:52 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 26: Stay in touch with Me so that you can know what I am doing and understand the directives that I give you for your journey. Don't try to do your own thing. If you try to live without Me you will wind up in the weeds of this life, make wrong judgments and make mistakes. When you stay connected to Me, I can guide you through perilous times and the maze of circumstances that are ahead of you. Be one with Me. Psalm 91:2-6 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:05 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 2: I am revealing My plans and purposes to you in this time. Indeed, I speak of the revelation that I shall bring at this time. Look for that which has been hidden in darkness. Watch for what I show you to come to pass. I ask you, "What is it that you see? What is it that you understand? What is it that you know about what I am showing you?" You will have to think about your answers. But, you shall come forth strengthened in your relationship with Me, says the Lord. Walk with Me. For this purpose you were created.
Post New ThreadReply