Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-01-2020, 05:20 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - October

October 1

"Don’t worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God." Philippians 4:6

Romans 8:28 – And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Luke 6:35 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

1 John 4:11-16 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2020, 03:03 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 2

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. — Hebrews 10:23

1 John 3:11 NIV This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

2 John 1:6 6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

Matthew 7:1-5 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:39 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 3

The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full lights of day. ?—Proverbs 4:18

Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. 3 John 1:2

Hebrews 13:16 – And don't forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God.

Never get tired of doing good. 2 Thessalonians 3:13

Isaiah 40:31 “But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.”??

Psalm 31:14 But I trust in you, Lord; I say, “You are my God.”
Old 10-04-2020, 06:28 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 4

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. — Philippians 4:8

But when you do merciful deeds, don't let your left hand know what your right hand does, so that your merciful deeds may be in secret, then your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. - Matthew 6:3-4

John 11:25-26 NIV Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

Praise the Lord, everything he has created, everything in all his kingdom. Let all that I am praise the Lord. Psalm 103:22
Old 10-05-2020, 07:46 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 5

Galatians 6:1-2 1 Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. 2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Psalm 68:19

James 2:26 – As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Don’t you know that the Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. … He gives power to those who are tired and worn out. Isaiah 40:28-29

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14
Old 10-06-2020, 05:19 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 6

The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him. Lamentations 3:24b

We live by faith, not by sight. — 2 Corinthians 5:7

“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” — John 8:12

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD. "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11).

...Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them. Ephesians 4:29b

Isaiah 26:4 “Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal.”
Old 10-07-2020, 07:04 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 7

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ?—1 Thessalonians 5:18

James 2:26 – As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. Romans 8:14

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. — 2 Timothy 1:7

"For by grace are you saved by faith; and that not of yourselves. It is the gift of God; not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Old 10-08-2020, 05:10 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 8

Galatians 5:22-23a – But the fruit that the Spirit produces in a person's life is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

It is only by God's grace that you have been saved! Ephesians 2:5b

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. — John 13:34

By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. — John 13:35

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. — 1 John 4:7–8

The Lord your God will go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6
Old 10-09-2020, 06:11 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 9

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. —Hebrews 13:8

Psalm 18:2 (NIV) The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer...

Thought: God makes a way where there seems to be no way.

Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:9

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4

It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. — Psalm 118:8

1 Peter 3:8 NIV Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. —1 John 1:9

Deuteronomy 13:4 “It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.”
Old 10-10-2020, 06:53 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 10

Do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Luke 12:22b-23

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that you, always having all sufficiency in everything, may abound to every good work. - 2 Corinthians 9:8

Jeremiah 10:10 – But the Lord is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King.

We also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. Romans 5:3-4

Isaiah 40:28 NIV Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:14 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 11

Galatians 5:22-23a – But the fruit that the Spirit produces in a person's life is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. —John 10:11

John 14:21 NIV "Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

Psalm 62:1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:39 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 12

Colossians 3:15-17 – And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

"The Lord your God is with you. The mighty One will save you. The Lord will be happy with you. You will rest in his love. He will sing and be joyful about you." —Zephaniah 3:17

Philippians 4:6 – Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. Psalm 34:1

I command you to love each other in the same way that I love you. John 15:12

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. (Colossians 3:12-14 NIV)
Old 10-13-2020, 06:16 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 13

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

1 Corinthians 10:13 – No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

When the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22-23

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. — Matthew 5:4

Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 10-14-2020, 05:31 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 14

Psalm 22:28 (NIRV) The Lord is King. He rules over the nations.

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. Psalm 139:1-2

Jeremiah 29:11-12 – "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. Psalm 141:3

To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. —Deuteronomy 10:14

2 Samuel 22:29 29 You, LORD, are my lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light.

This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Old 10-15-2020, 05:41 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 15

Micah 6:8 – He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

If we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, cleanses us from all sin. — 1 John 1:7

We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

2 Samuel 7:22 ““How great you are, Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”
Post New ThreadReply