Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Weekly Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon24 Weekly Spiritual Meditations - 6/6

God loves me. end of sentence.
Not, "God loves me if . . . . " Not, "God loves me when . . . "
God loves me. end of sentence.
(and God loves you, too. end of sentence.)

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

God guides us, despite our uncertainties and our vagueness, even through our failings and mistakes. . . . He leads us step by step,
from event to event. Only afterwards do we experience the feeling of having been led without knowing it, the feeling that God has mysteriously guided us. --Paul Tournier

There are times when I can not feel His presence, when the clouds of doubt obscure the Master's smile. But when I'm still enough to hear his whisper, I know my Lord has been there all the while. --Author Unknown

Let us walk softly on the Earth with all living beings great and small, remembering as we go, that one God, kind and wise created all.

The Jesus that was in my yesterday, that provided for me..... The Jesus that is in my Today, providing for me..... Is the same Jesus that will be in my tomorrow and will provide for me! Thank You, Jesus

God stays near, even in the silence of our pain.

Go now, and enjoy your day, remembering that every blessing, everything that happens today, comes through the Grace of Our Heavenly Father who always knows best, and whose will is always done.

Lord, help us hold fast to our trust in you even when we feel that you are far away. Amen.

Nothing steals your joy like thinking, "I will enjoy my life when ..."
It's very tempting to think that happiness will come to me once I get something: "I would be happy if I just had a bigger house, another car, a better job, more money, a different wife, a nicer family, a new TV...." But such thoughts are very deceptive.
In truth, all those things we want actually make us miserable; we fight and quarrel about what we want, and then we're upset when we don't get it (see James 4:1-4). Don't get caught up in things that you want or need. Instead, you should not worry about getting what you need; rest assured your heavenly Father will take care of what you need (see Matthew 6:30-32).
It's foolish to make your enjoyment of life hinge upon anything. There will always be one more thing for you to acquire before you can "enjoy life." The more you have, the more you have to worry about, which makes life that much harder to enjoy.
Instead of expecting possessions or circumstances to give you joy, seek the only source of everlasting joy—Jesus. Jesus says he came to Earth "so that [you] may have the full measure of my joy within [you]" (John 17:13). Similarly, Jesus said, "I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete" (John 15:11).
Jesus offers to make our joy complete and to give us the full measure of his joy. Since Jesus is wholly God, His joy is complete and whole joy. That Jesus offers us such joy is astonishing.
Therefore, find your joy in God for in his presence is fullness of joy (see Psalm 16:11). Don't let your joy depend on getting all the things you want because there will always be more things that you don't have, and therefore there will always be more things that will prevent you from enjoying life. Let Jesus be your joy, rather than waiting to enjoy life "when...." --Weekly Wisdom

When Anxiety Comes by Martin Wiles
I watched anxiety darken her face. Where would the money come from?
Our family budget has taken a severe hit over the last five years. Recently, we struggled through a summer without the income my wife was receiving from keeping an after-school child. As the start of the new school year approached, she was informed that her services were no longer required. A change in jobs had eliminated the necessity for after-school care. Now what?
While we were worrying, God was working. Having recently changed churches, we were now attending a church that needed a custodian. Though there wasn't money in the budget to hire one, several individuals in the church pledged enough to hire someone. We were hired. And the pay? Exactly what my wife had previously earned.
In spite of God's warning, I tend to hold onto my cares and worries instead of giving them to Him.
1 Peter 5:7 – Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. (NLT)
My circumstances are never out of control when God's in control.
Satan is the troubler of my mind, emotions, and experiences. He knows that he can't steal my eternal security, so he attempts to rob my peace by sending a few trials and uncertainties. The proper response — even though I must continually remind myself — is to give my worries and cares to God. He cares for me; Satan doesn't. When I respond properly to troubling situations, others are impressed, my light for Christ shines brightly, and my faith explodes.
Are you giving your anxieties to God or attempting to carry them yourself?
Merciful Father, when anxious moments make an appearance in our lives, give us enough faith to turn them over to You and not worry. Amen.

Yellow Bowl Blessing by Katherine Walden
Several years ago, I led a fellowship group that met on a weekly basis in my home. Although I tried to keep the format of the meetings flexible, they tended to fall into a predictable pattern. We would begin with worship, then a quick break so people could grab a snack and a drink. We would settle in for a quick teaching time, starting with an ice breaker. I set aside a good portion of time for prayer for personal prayer needs.
As I am a firm believer in the awesome power of corporate prayer and I often shared testimonies of answered prayer, I became increasingly frustrated when people would ask for a ‘little prayer’ or worse yet, they’d ask for a ‘just a little blessing.’ Just a little blessing? I wondered if they were the type of person who goes through the buffet line at a wedding reception, and comes back to the table with a small bread and butter plate that holds a cheese slice, a pickle, a couple of lettuce leaves and a sprig of parsley. You just know that the person is driving through a burger joint on their way home!
I have a huge yellow bowl I use for making popcorn. Popcorn was the staple of this home group and everyone was well acquainted with the bounty this bowl would hold. One week, we diverted from the popcorn routine and we were happily munching on home-made cookies that someone had brought as a treat. I asked at prayer time, “Does anyone want prayer for anything? If you don’t have any specific prayer needs, we would love to gather around you to pray a blessing over you, as well.” After a moment of silence, a woman’s response caused me to reach my breaking point. After hemming and hawing, she shrugged. “Oh, I guess I could do with just a little blessing…”
Reaching my limit of patience, I abruptly stomped out of my living room and into my kitchen. I am sure my fellowship members were wondering what on earth I was up to, as I rummaged around my cupboards. They were even more bemused when I came back into the room, carrying the popcorn bowl and the smallest bowl I could find.
“What do you want?”, I asked my stunned group of friends. “All of God’s blessings?” I lifted the popcorn bowl with a flourish. “Or just a ‘little blessing?’ It made such an impact that people started asking for a yellow bowl blessing. As their faith grew, so did the audacity of their prayers and we saw God move mightily in our group. Jobs were found, marriages were healed, health was restored.
Matthew 7:7-11 - Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Make it Count by Greg Laurie
Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. —1 Corinthians 10:31
I remember when, as a young Christian, I would sit in the pews at Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa and listen to Senior Pastor Chuck Smith speak. I would think to myself, I wonder if God would ever use me? I wonder if the Lord would ever speak through me? Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that God would allow me to be a pastor and someone who has the privilege of proclaiming the gospel. It was beyond my own dreams, beyond my own aspirations, even.
If you are planning your future right now, if you are thinking about what course you want to follow in life, ask God for His direction. Say, "Lord, I want to be the person that You want me to be. I want to marry the person You want me to marry. I want to be in the center of Your will. I don't want to go out there and blow it. Help me to do Your will." God's plans for you are better than anything you have ever planned for yourself.
God has given each of us certain abilities, talents, and resources. The question is, what are you doing with them? Are you seeking to use them for His glory? Are you offering your resources and future to Him?
I'm not saying that you have to be a pastor. But whatever you do, whether you are a doctor, an architect, a secretary, a computer programmer, a builder, a musician, or something else, you should want to serve the Lord and do it for the glory of God. That is what matters. Your life can be a testimony and a witness for Jesus.

Are you so busy working for God that you never spend any time with God?
It is easy to justify doing good works for God as a substitute for spending real, intimate, quality, personal time with God. For example, a youth pastor may spend many hours planning events for kids—preparing the music, setting up the games, arranging the transportation, and even preparing a brief message. However, none of that is a substitute for spending personal time with God—reading the Bible, praying, seeking God's guidance, worshiping, and just sitting in His presence.
Unfortunately, many people are often so caught up in other activities that we use them as an excuse for not spending time with God. Instead, they need to make a firm decision to put God first in our lives. For example, King David, who certainly had many opportunities to fill his time with other activities, knew that spending time with God is an absolute necessity—a vital need. In Psalm 27:4, he said that God was the most important thing in his life: One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Indeed, Jesus declared that if we seek God, he will take care of the rest of the things in our lives: "Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" (Matthew 6:33). In your life, put God first, and he will take care of "all these things." Follow David's example: make God the "one thing" you need. That way, you won't be so busy working for God that you never spend any time with God. --Weekly Wisdom

When you refuse to love people because they're hard to love, you forget the fact that God always loves you, even though you're not always easy to love.
God's love for you is unconditional and everlasting. God loves you exactly as you are, and He loves you no matter what you do. God doesn't love you because you are a "good" person; instead, God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8).
God is abounding in love and faithfulness (Exodus 34:6).
In 1 John 4:9-11, we are told that, because of God's love for us, we ought to love one another: This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
"One another" even includes those that are hard to love. Remember, God loves you even though you're not always easy to love. Therefore, you, also, ought to love others, especially those that aren't easy to love. --Weekly Wisdom

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
Stop before you take another step. Take an inventory and make an evaluation of where you are spiritually. Make sure you are awake, alert, and ready to move with Me to the next level. I have many things to show you, which will require your heart and mind to be clear and receptive. You will need to let go of everything that hinders your flow in the Spirit, says the Lord. Be clear and clean. Galatians 5:7-9 You ran well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion does not come from Him who calls you. A little leaven leavens the whole lump.

Keep your restlessness and the craving for freedom from restraint within the boundaries of purity and righteous living. Refuse to allow your fleshly desires or the enemy's seductions to take you outside of the borders of your spiritual habitation, and don't forget who you are in Me, says the Lord. Maintain peace and stay safe. 1 Corinthians 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.

Refuse to allow your thoughts to run wild. You can do this by deliberately focusing your attention on things that will benefit you and those around you. You can make great strides spiritually if you will set your mind on spiritual things instead of on worldly things. This is a matter of discipline, but you can do it, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

As a member of My Body, set a watch for inconsistency, for it will become a hindrance whether you are inconsistent or those around you lack stability. This inharmonious behavior will result in a chaotic environment. You can't do anything about the choices that others make. But, you can choose to display strong and unchanging spiritual values, says the Lord, and refuse to be subject to those who do not. 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Your choices will take on extraordinary meaning and significance at this time, and will have a greater impact on your future than you might think. Be sensitive and submitted to the leading of My Spirit, and take care to choose wisely and righteously if you want the outcome to be positive. 1 Peter 5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time.

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
Be good; be strong; be faithful. For, by the power of My spirit I have entered in to you and caused spiritual life to become active. Acknowledge the fact that I am doing My work in you. And, the very good work that I have begun in you I will complete. All you have to do is believe, line up and walk with Me in the way that I will lead you. I will empower you by My spirit to do the things that I have asked of you. Will I not bless you according to My word? For, you are My chosen ones, you are My children in whom I am blessed. Connect yourself to Me. Acknowledge Me this day. I am going to go with you from this place into that which is before you. Oh yes, even into those things that you do not know about yet. For, I have promised you that the day of surprises are about to come forth. And, you will be surprised! Your surprise will be filled with enjoyment, laughter and peace. So, come forth now and walk with Me, says the Lord.

With Love From God by Helen Johnson
I woke up this morning and looked out the door,
to see what kind of a day was in store!
The sunrise was lovely, pastels tinged with gold,
what a lovely sight it was to behold!
Then I thought of our God, who created this view;
Each morning, is filled with all that is new!
It's as though He is saying," I have given this to you,
please don't take it for granted but fill it anew.......
Make, each moment count that is yours for today;
Don't get in a hurry and waste it away!
Look around you and see what there is you can do,
To bring happiness to others, less fortunate than you!
A smile on your face, a kind word that you say
can bring joy to someone and brighten up their day!
I've created this beauty to bring pleasure to you,
Please share me with others so they'll have joy too!"

Let Me Not Forget The Flowers by Virginia Ellis
I'm the one who got too busy,
I couldn't take the time.
I'm the one who put things off,
I said later would be fine.
First, I must do that,
Then, let me finish this.
My pencil's in the other room,
Or I would make a list.
Was someone knocking at my door?
I think I hear my phone.
The cat is crying to come in,
I think I must postpone.
Where's my glasses; where's my pen?
I cannot find my scratchpad.
Gosh, there goes the phone again,
Where is the time I thought I had?
A thousand interruptions,
Ten thousand more excuses,
Innumerable distractions.
Thoughtless time abuses.
My information's overloaded,
I need to slow me down.
I'm caught up in a whirlwind,
I'm going round and round.
The people that I love the most,
I seem to put "on hold."
They're supposed to "understand,"
Because they love me so.
And God, whom I claim to love,
More than anybody else.
When did last I talk to Him,
Take His Book down from the shelf?
I think about God's mega-tasks,
And their vast enormity.
This whole world is in His hands,
Yet, He still has time for me.
My priorities must be re-set,
All of this is my own fault.
Forgive me, God, I'm sorry,
For not doing as I ought.
Let me have more time for others,
Let me spend more time with You.
Let me not forget the flowers,
And enjoy the sunshine, too.

To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul; in you I trust, O my God. Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:1-2; 4-5

I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart." Psalm 40:8

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:28-31

So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. John 16:22-24

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6:7-10

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For, "Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech. He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil." 1 Peter 3:8-12

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

"For since we were restored to friendship with God by the death of His Son while we were still His enemies, we will certainly be delivered from eternal punishment by His life. So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God -- all because of what our Lord Jesus Christ has done for us in making us friends of God." Romans 5:10-11

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8

The Lines by Lynne Phipps
Romans 8:32 – He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all — how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? (NIV)
A huge pine tree, shaped like a sling shot, stood in our front yard. Its shape was both a curiosity and a marvel. One afternoon, however, after we had experienced a heavy, late spring snowfall, I noticed that one side of the sling shot appeared different. Taking a closer look, I realized that the weighty, wet snow had split one of the forks away from the trunk. The tree was not rotten; it was simply not able to endure the extra, unexpected, snowy weight, due to its size and shape.
The reason that I had not immediately seen the split was due to the fact that the broken half had fallen across both the power and the telephone lines, which, incredible as it was, were holding up under its weight, and continued to hold up for another 24 hours before the power crew was available to remove the burden from the lines.
Throughout those 24 hours, I waited, watched, and prepared in every way I could in case the lines gave way and my power and telephone services were cut off for an indefinite period of time. Fortunately for me, those lines held. They stretched lower and lower under the stress and strain, but they did not break.
This incident reminded me of how we, too, as Christians, have the power to hold up under the most trying circumstances and burdens when we rely upon the spiritual lines of power and communication that God has graciously provided for His children.
Through the gift of the Holy Spirit's power, we are able to receive comfort and encouragement, while the gift of the Word communicates truth and guidance, which is able to direct us toward the best ways and means to bear up under our own circumstances.
Today, if any of us is feeling burdened and stretched beyond endurance — on the verge of breaking — let us make a choice. Let us choose either to begin or to continue to lean upon the power and communication lines that God has so graciously provided for us: His Holy Spirit and His Word. By so doing, we shall discover that we shall not be broken amidst the stress and strain of life's burdens but shall indeed achieve the victory in Christ for which we so long.
Prayer: Thank You, heavenly Father, that You, Who did not spare Your own Son, but gave Him up for us, have so graciously also gifted us with the spiritual lines of both power and communication to bear us up amidst the burdens of this life. May we choose today to avail ourselves of these gifts, that we may attain victory in Christ, in Whose name we pray. Amen.

Guidance by Terri McPherson
I'm weighted with indecision Lord,
unsure of which way to go.
I've choices to make, steps to take
and I'm mired in worry and woe.
I can't see past the next corner,
but you see the picture complete.
Please guide my mind, guide my thoughts
and guide each step of my feet.
My anxious heart is yours now, Lord,
be my compass and quash my fear,
be the rock that keeps me steady,
the arms that hold me near.

Read Through The Bible
2 Chronicles 25
Amaziah Reigns in Judah
1 Amaziah was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned twenty-nine years in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Jehoaddan of Jerusalem. 2 And he did what was right in the sight of the Lord, but not with a loyal heart. 3 Now it happened, as soon as the kingdom was established for him, that he executed his servants who had murdered his father the king. 4 However he did not execute their children, but did as it is written in the Law in the Book of Moses, where the Lord commanded, saying, “The fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall the children be put to death for their fathers; but a person shall die for his own sin.”
The War Against Edom
5 Moreover Amaziah gathered Judah together and set over them captains of thousands and captains of hundreds, according to their fathers’ houses, throughout all Judah and Benjamin; and he numbered them from twenty years old and above, and found them to be three hundred thousand choice men, able to go to war, who could handle spear and shield. 6 He also hired one hundred thousand mighty men of valor from Israel for one hundred talents of silver. 7 But a man of God came to him, saying, “O king, do not let the army of Israel go with you, for the Lord is not with Israel—not with any of the children of Ephraim. 8 But if you go, be gone! Be strong in battle! Even so, God shall make you fall before the enemy; for God has power to help and to overthrow.” 9 Then Amaziah said to the man of God, “But what shall we do about the hundred talents which I have given to the troops of Israel?” And the man of God answered, “The Lord is able to give you much more than this.” 10 So Amaziah discharged the troops that had come to him from Ephraim, to go back home. Therefore their anger was greatly aroused against Judah, and they returned home in great anger. 11 Then Amaziah strengthened himself, and leading his people, he went to the Valley of Salt and killed ten thousand of the people of Seir. 12 Also the children of Judah took captive ten thousand alive, brought them to the top of the rock, and cast them down from the top of the rock, so that they all were dashed in pieces. 13 But as for the soldiers of the army which Amaziah had discharged, so that they would not go with him to battle, they raided the cities of Judah from Samaria to Beth Horon, killed three thousand in them, and took much spoil. 14 Now it was so, after Amaziah came from the slaughter of the Edomites, that he brought the gods of the people of Seir, set them up to be his gods, and bowed down before them and burned incense to them. 15 Therefore the anger of the Lord was aroused against Amaziah, and He sent him a prophet who said to him, “Why have you sought the gods of the people, which could not rescue their own people from your hand?” 16 So it was, as he talked with him, that the king said to him, “Have we made you the king’s counselor? Cease! Why should you be killed?” Then the prophet ceased, and said, “I know that God has determined to destroy you, because you have done this and have not heeded my advice.”
Israel Defeats Judah
17 Now Amaziah king of Judah asked advice and sent to Joash the son of Jehoahaz, the son of Jehu, king of Israel, saying, “Come, let us face one another in battle.” 18 And Joash king of Israel sent to Amaziah king of Judah, saying, “The thistle that was in Lebanon sent to the cedar that was in Lebanon, saying, ‘Give your daughter to my son as wife’; and a wild beast that was in Lebanon passed by and trampled the thistle. 19 Indeed you say that you have defeated the Edomites, and your heart is lifted up to boast. Stay at home now; why should you meddle with trouble, that you should fall—you and Judah with you?” 20 But Amaziah would not heed, for it came from God, that He might give them into the hand of their enemies, because they sought the gods of Edom. 21 So Joash king of Israel went out; and he and Amaziah king of Judah faced one another at Beth Shemesh, which belongs to Judah. 22 And Judah was defeated by Israel, and every man fled to his tent. 23 Then Joash the king of Israel captured Amaziah king of Judah, the son of Joash, the son of Jehoahaz, at Beth Shemesh; and he brought him to Jerusalem, and broke down the wall of Jerusalem from the Gate of Ephraim to the Corner Gate—four hundred cubits. 24 And he took all the gold and silver, all the articles that were found in the house of God with Obed-Edom, the treasures of the king’s house, and hostages, and returned to Samaria.
Death of Amaziah
25 Amaziah the son of Joash, king of Judah, lived fifteen years after the death of Joash the son of Jehoahaz, king of Israel. 26 Now the rest of the acts of Amaziah, from first to last, indeed are they not written in the book of the kings of Judah and Israel? 27 After the time that Amaziah turned away from following the Lord, they made a conspiracy against him in Jerusalem, and he fled to Lachish; but they sent after him to Lachish and killed him there. 28 Then they brought him on horses and buried him with his fathers in the City of Judah.

"Lord I Pray To You Tonight"
Lord I pray to You tonight
my heart behold
to ease its fright
and make me bold
I pray for the power
to face each hour
please give me courage
let me not be discouraged
may I be brave Father
to do only Your will
in each second that spills
to live only for You forever and ever
--Tammy B 10/01/99

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: http://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply