Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-01-2022, 05:43 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - January

January 1: Move with the times and go with the flow of change. Adjust your expectations and your work flow when necessary to accommodate current conditions. Always seek Me for wisdom before you press on. I would have you walk and live in the Spirit. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2022, 06:27 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 2: Simplicity is a place of strength. When things get too complicated you lose concentration, and you could even lose sight of purpose. Just get down to basics, the essence of who you are and what you must do to express yourself honestly, clearly and understandably. Refuse to allow things in your life to get too complex or tangled. Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Old 01-03-2022, 04:59 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 3: You have made some progress, but you must continue to press on until you have complete breakthrough. Be diligent, and continue to seek My face for fresh revelation and spiritual insight. Growth is a sure sign of life. Stir up your desire and reach beyond where you are now. You have much to give and much to do, but you must realize that accomplishment comes in small increments. Consistent small steps will result in covering a lot of ground. Do not get discouraged with what will seem like slow progress. Just keep moving. Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?
Old 01-04-2022, 04:34 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 4: In the face of adversity you will have opportunities to stand more solidly on faith and the Word, which will produce spiritual growth. Do not despise the challenges you face. Rather see them as stepping stones to mature in your relationship with Me. This is a sacred time to be dedicated to unselfish worship. John 4:24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
Old 01-05-2022, 04:40 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 5: Resolve to be the best you can be, and strive for that position. I am with you to help you achieve your utmost in spirit, soul, and body. I will lift you up from the darkest depths and take you to the mountain tops if you will only believe. Luke 1:37 For with God nothing will be impossible.
Old 01-06-2022, 04:51 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 6: Have faith in Me and refuse to live in fear and trepidation. Dread will steal your sense of well being and clutter your life with futility. You can trust Me to bring you through every difficulty and challenge, so be done with useless imaginings and stand strong in faith. Ephesians 4:17-19 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:10 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 7: Rise up and stand strong. Refuse to allow the powers of darkness to keep you down. I have given you authority over all the works of the enemy. Use that authority against everything that is destructive and corrupt. You belong to Me; live like you believe it. James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Old 01-08-2022, 04:57 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 8: Never stop striving for spiritual perfection. It is easier than you think when you set yourself to live and walk in the Spirit. It is My Spirit in you that achieves righteousness, peace, and joy. There is no better way to live than that. Enjoy the fruit of being one with Me. Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Old 01-09-2022, 06:10 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 9: When you are uncertain and in a quandary about what to do, quiet your soul and come before Me. Ask for direction and I will give it. Ask for peace and I will provide it. Come in faith and be assured that you are not alone. Seek Me and you will find Me. Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:30 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 10: In a dream I found myself becoming lazy and not willing to put forth the effort that was required of me to accomplish what I have been given to do. Then, I saw Jesus giving everything He had to fulfill His destiny and to make a way for me to fulfill mine. When I awoke, I repented for trying to take the easy way out and vowed to stop griping or complaining. I wonder how many of us need to reconsider the price He paid? John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Old 01-11-2022, 04:45 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 11: Beloved, separate yourself from activities and people who drag you down. I am beckoning to you to come up higher in the Spirit to seek My face and live in My glory. Be done with low living and meager expectations. All that I am and all that I have is available to you. Seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened. 2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore, come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:16 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 12: When those around you do not treat you well, check yourself to see how you treat them. Are you abrupt and brusque, self-centered, and critical? Or, are you kind, considerate and loving? You will receive what you give. Proverbs 11:24-25 Give freely and become more wealthy; be stingy and lose everything. The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.
Old 01-13-2022, 05:36 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 13: In a vision I saw an old wooden water wheel that was generating power. And I heard the Lord say that when we submit ourselves to Him, we will be empowered to do all that He has called us to do. We are instruments of His power and purposes on the earth. Let us make ourselves available to Him to use as He wills. Psalm 31:24 So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord!
Old 01-14-2022, 05:51 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 14: In a vision I saw the face of a clock, and I could hear it ticking. I would turn away and look back at the time, which had barely advanced. And, the Lord said that it may seem like time is almost standing still because you are so anxious to get moving, but it is not yet time to make significant progress; it is a time of transition and waiting. Some of My people are bored. Some feel aimless because this transitional time has not made a way for the next thing. Seek contentment because I will show you things internally that must be dealt with right now so that you do not carry them with you into the future. James 5:7 Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.
Old 01-15-2022, 05:11 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 15: Do not allow the evil in the world to invade your mind and spirit. Set your heart to be righteous and pleasing in My sight. I will help you overcome the temptations to do wickedly. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Post New ThreadReply