Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-01-2022, 06:10 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - July

July 1: Put first things first. Your well being will depend on your faithfulness to your Creator. Refuse to worry about your material needs and desires; your focus needs to be on developing true and honest relationship to God in the Spirit. Remember 1 Corinthians 3:7 that it is neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2022, 06:22 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 2: For those who have taken the time and spent the effort to deal with the issues facing you, the reward of your efforts is now at hand. Breakthrough is imminent. You will experience a sense of relief and freedom that has been out of your reach until now. Well done! Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Old 07-03-2022, 05:26 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 3: Stop and take a personal inventory of how you manage your resources. I speak of time, money, energy, and concentration. Productivity in the world is not the same as spiritual productivity. You are set in this world to establish My kingdom in all things. It is My desire for you to become a better steward of all that you have been given and all that you have been given to do. I will direct your steps, says the Lord. Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
Old 07-04-2022, 05:58 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 4: I will make a way where there seems to be no way. And, I will shine a light on the path before you so that you do not stumble or fall. Allow Me to be your partner in life and trust that I will open and shut doors appropriately. You have not been this way before so you will need My wisdom and guidance. It is My will that you prosper in all that you do. 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:13 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 5: Refuse to allow circumstances to be upsetting; they are but a fleeting moment in time. Rather focus on things everlasting. Your spiritual well-being is beyond the reach of human intervention and cannot be altered or modified by any outside force. Your covenant with Me cannot be broken by anyone but you. Maintain eternal perspective. Mark 16:16-18 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:08 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 6: Look beyond your distractions to reconnect with Me. It is time to get back on the narrow path that leads to life. Your condition spiritually, mentally, and emotionally depends on your ability to concentrate and be done with external religious exercise. It is time for you to truly walk and live in the Spirit. Matthew 7:13-14 Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Old 07-07-2022, 05:46 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 7: There is a shift in your spiritual atmosphere, which will allow you to overcome hindrances that have slowed down or even stopped your progress. You will now be able to extricate yourself from what has seemed to be an endless wait for breakthrough. Get ready. Psalm 42:11 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.
Old 07-08-2022, 06:14 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 8: When a spirit of fear invades your thoughts, remember who you are in Me. You know that you can trust Me. You have seen Me work in your life over and over again. Refuse to be overcome by fear, and stand in bold faith that you will overcome by the power of My Spirit. I am with you to bring you through to victory. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Old 07-09-2022, 06:09 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 9: Your days of transition have defined you and will reveal more completely your strengths and weaknesses. This revealing of your true nature will equip you for the next leg of your journey. You will look back on this time as vital to your spiritual development even though it has sometimes been difficult to navigate. Your commitment to the Lord God Almighty will be rewarded. Isaiah 42:9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Old 07-10-2022, 06:06 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 10: Pay attention and watch for valuable insights that will prepare you and facilitate your spiritual development. You are ready to proceed and take the next step in a series of actions and understanding necessary to this vital process of spiritual growth. I have called you, My people, to a closer walk with Me, and that will require that you leave behind the hindrances that keep you from intimacy with Me, says the Lord. Proverbs 4:12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble.
Old 07-11-2022, 05:53 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 11: In a vision I saw someone walking on a railroad track, and I heard the Lord say: You are on the right track, but that does not mean that everything you do will produce the results you desire. You want your decisions to be perfect, but often there are things you do not completely understand that will yield a different result. Refuse to allow disappointment to cause you to give up. Try again and this time trust Me to bring perfection. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:41 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12: Before you can advance spiritually, you must truly forgive those you have held a grudge against. They may be in the wrong, but so are you for resenting them. It is time to admit your ill will, let go, and move on. You must forgive if you wish to be forgiven. Matthew 6:14-15 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:29 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 13: I see your heart, and I know that you are feeling a little disoriented and lost. World conditions and the tragedy of inhumanity to man is disconcerting to say the least, but you must find your place of peace and safety in Me. Your strength comes from your relationship with Me as you walk in spiritual reality. Make a difference where you can by extending kindness to others. Ephesians 4:32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Old 07-14-2022, 05:38 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 14: There are still things that you know you need to put to rest, that have nagged at you for some time and that you have put off. It is time to face the challenges that seem difficult regardless of your fear of failure. It will be easier than you imagined it would be. I am with you to lead the way, but you must take the first step, says the Lord. Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
Old 07-15-2022, 06:55 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 15: Many of you have become entangled in things that you need to break free from. It was easy to get involved, but not so easy to walk away from. Do yourself a favor and release yourself from the snares that are holding you back from the liberty that you deserve. It will require your quiet and insistent resolve, but you can do this if you set your mind and heart on deliverance. John 8:36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
Post New ThreadReply