Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-01-2019, 05:50 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - September

September 1: The enemy will do what he can to create confusion and to complicate matters even when they are relatively simple. You must stand on the solid ground of peace and stay calm enough to see situations clearly instead of through the eyes of stress. Be found in My presence where I can give you wisdom and the ability to overcome all adversity, says the Lord. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2019, 07:54 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2: Remember the days when I asked you, My people, to simplify and fortify? That message still holds, but now I want you to apply that simplicity to accessing My Spirit, says the Lord. It comes down to four easy steps. Shut out distractions. Get quiet both externally and internally. Find Me. Stay focused by bringing your mind back when it wanders. Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love Me, and those who seek Me diligently will find Me.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:53 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3: I am going to use you in ways that you did not expect. Get ready to do all that I ask, says the Lord. It may not make sense, but your common sense is not always compatible with that which is spiritual, says the Lord. I want you to be a representative of My will and purposes on the earth. Be ready to move with the leading of My Spirit. Proverbs 7:24 Now therefore, listen to me, my children; pay attention to the words of my mouth.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:54 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4: There are things that I have yet to reveal to you that will cause you to grow spiritually and build on the firm foundation of your faith. Life as usual will take a turn, and I will direct you in ways that will improve your health and well-being. You will be able to look back at this time in awe of My care for you, says the Lord. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:36 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 5: Seeds of generosity that you sow at My behest will reap an extraordinary harvest of favor, grace, and prosperity. Give with an open heart and without expectation of gratitude or reciprocation. Be My hand extended and take no credit for yourself, says the Lord. Only then will you reap the benefits of kindness. Luke 6:38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Old 09-06-2019, 05:30 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 6: Beloved, when circumstances get frustrating, take a deep breath and get quiet. Things will smooth out again, but you must refuse to be upset or annoyed. Slow down and give others the benefit of the doubt. Exercise patience and your ability to be kind and understanding, says the Lord. Matthew 7:12a Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:29 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 7: Come to Me in times of need. You do not have to carry your burdens alone. I am indeed with you to bring you through every challenge and to give the wisdom necessary for perfect progression, says the Lord. Find your assurance and rest in My presence. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:39 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 8: Rise above all chaos and turmoil, and enter into peace. Even when your circumstances place many demands on your time and energy, you can do all that is necessary and still maintain tranquility. However, you will have to be focused and stay calm to receive the wisdom you need to get through the changes that this season brings, says the Lord. Philippians 4:7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:42 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9: Settle down on the rock-solid spiritual foundation that I have provided for you. Many of My people are flighty and are moved by every wind of thought and idea without being grounded in truth and purpose. You would do well to establish yourself and build on that which has eternal value. In doing that, you must look beyond temporary investments of your time and energy as well as the things that comfort your fleshly desires and walk in the Spirit, says the Lord. Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:24 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10: You will soon find a solution to that which has been your primary concern. Know that when you release your worries to Me you can let go. Your faith is only activated when you leave the results to Me, says the Lord. I am capable of finding the best possible answer to your dilemma. Trust Me. Psalm 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:20 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11: If you feel lost or irrelevant you need to know that you are in transition. You are in the process of moving into a new season as things of the past months are fading away in preparation for what is ahead. Take a moment to reflect on what seemed to be failures to see what you can learn, and rejoice in your victories. Prepare to redirect and focus your attention on the next phase of existence. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:23 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12: The Holy Spirit in the people of God is urging us to reach higher to know more intimately the truth of God’s calling and purpose. We cannot be satisfied with what we have known in the past. We must go up. We must go to the Potter's House to be made again into a better vessel—one more perfect, one stronger, one more useful. We are willing, Lord, to be transformed. Jeremiah 18:3-4 Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.
Old 09-13-2019, 07:29 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13: Do not take yourself too seriously. The Spirit is like a flowing river or like the wind, which moves regardless what you do. If you try to be bigger and more powerful than the river or the wind, you are taking on responsibility that does not belong to you. My desire is for you to yield and flow with the moving of My Spirit. Let Me take you on the journey of My choosing, says the Lord. John 3:8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
Old 09-14-2019, 07:37 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14: Stand strong and stay calm. Being upset doesn't help anything. What will help is for you to shift your focus from the natural realm to the spiritual realm. Find and stay in the flow of My Spirit, for I will give you wisdom and lead you in the way you should go for the best possible outcome for you, says that Lord. Do not be afraid. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15: Pay attention to My still, small voice and the gentle moving of My Spirit, says the Lord. Be sensitive to subtle things because understanding small things will open your eyes to the grand scheme of things. I will lead you into places of safety where you can remain quiet and calm in the midst of turmoil and chaos. Do not be afraid, but put your trust in Me. Psalm 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Post New ThreadReply