Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-01-2022, 06:21 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - September

September 1: You are in unfamiliar territory because I am taking you in the direction of correction. There are things in your life that are inconsistent with kingdom values. It is not that you are completely off track, but taking you out of routine will reveal attitudes and motivations that need to be highlighted. I will show you what needs your attention. Proverbs 3:11 My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor detest His correction.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2022, 05:32 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2: In many ways this is a new beginning for you. There are things you can leave behind and be done with as you set your heart on what will transpire. But, remember that even when you are looking ahead, you must have your feet firmly planted in the present as you seek My face with a desire to stay connected spiritually. You are still in transition. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Old 09-03-2022, 06:41 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3: The spiritual atmosphere that prevails over your nation and even the whole world has been one of hindrance. It seems like you have been walking through mud. Everything takes more effort than it should. You can, however, alleviate much of this trouble by allowing Me to lead you through the maze of difficulty. I will give you wisdom and favor when you ask. Proverbs 4:12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble.
Old 09-04-2022, 06:57 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4: Beloved, I want you to come closer to Me. You have achieved a level of comfort in seeking and interacting with Me, but there is more. There is a higher level of spiritual understanding and perfection that you have stopped short of. Press through this barrier of complacency and rise to new heights. Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:34 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 5: When circumstances seem uncertain, do not be afraid. Circumstances change, but I never change; I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. I care for you and will lead you through the maze of difficult conditions. Trust Me to reveal solutions to the problems you face. Be strong and have faith. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Old 09-06-2022, 06:05 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 6: When you feel like you have stalled out, do not despair. Keep moving forward even if it is small increments. You are not alone in feeling this way. It is not yet time for moving in leaps and bounds or making great sweeping changes. Find your place of safety and be content for the moment. Be at peace. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Old 09-07-2022, 04:12 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 7: There are things you have neglected and need your attention. Do not procrastinate any longer or those issues will become more difficult to deal with. Now is the time to bring resolution to every area of your life. You will be glad you did. Proverbs 12:27 The lazy man does not roast what he took in hunting, but diligence is man’s precious possession.
Old 09-08-2022, 05:00 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 8: Look for Me even when you do not feel like it. When you find Me, you will regain strength and hope. I am your help in troubling times, and I will energize you to be able to deal with every situation regardless of how daunting it seems. There is nothing beyond My reach. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:14 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9: Beloved, I want My thoughts to be your thoughts and My words to be your words. They will be thoughts and words of love and encouragement to those around you. Be done with pride and prejudicial judgment and actions, and remember that you will reap what you sow. If you want a better harvest, you have to plant better seeds. Hosea 10:12 Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord, till He comes and rains righteousness on you.
Old 09-10-2022, 06:23 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10: Your empathy and kindness will be multiplied back to you. Do not consider even for a moment that what you do for others goes unnoticed. You are My hands and My feet on the earth, and when you do My bidding, you will be rewarded beyond measure. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
Old 09-11-2022, 06:27 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11: You have been looking for solutions and completion in various aspects of your life, and your wait is coming to an end. These are things that must conclude before you can be positioned to move forward and begin to experience the new season before you. You will forge ahead with a greater sense of spiritual stability and assurance. Isaiah 33:6 Wisdom and knowledge will be the stability of your times, and the strength of salvation; the fear of the Lord is his treasure.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:49 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12: I Am not only with you in your spiritual mountain top experiences; I Am with you in your mundane existence. I Am with you to help with the challenges you face every day. I Am as close as your breath. Silence your soul and quiet your thoughts and anxieties as you allow Me to interact with you and give you the wisdom and direction you need to take your next steps. Peace be with you. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Old 09-13-2022, 05:56 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13: Arise from your bed of sorrow and look for ways to be content, grateful, and happy instead of being upset and worried. Rise above your worldly discontentment and realize that because you belong to Me, you are highly favored. What you have or do not have is a temporary condition, but who you are spiritually in Me is forever, says the Lord. Psalm 44:3 For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, nor did their own arm save them; but it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, because You favored them.
Old 09-14-2022, 05:27 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14: I woke up this morning with the Spanish word, sientese, which translated to English is "sit down." And, I heard the Lord say: You have been frantic to achieve breakthrough and have worn yourself out with this obsession. I already know what you need, so relax. I will show you the way to calmly achieve your goal. Ask and you shall receive. Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Old 09-15-2022, 06:40 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15: This is a time when you need to make peace with your past along with all of the poor judgment, embarrassment, rejection, and self-interest. You belong to Me. You have been redeemed and are a new creation. You can do nothing to fix what has already transpired. Move on. 2 Corinthians 5:17-19 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Post New ThreadReply