Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-01-2023, 07:01 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - February

February 1: This is a time when life seems difficult, if not impossible, to navigate. However, I will go before you to make the crooked places straight and to lead you into the realm of possibilities. Refuse to allow fear and worry to be your driving force. Let faith arise in you as I lead you out of this valley of shadows, says the Lord. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2023, 06:08 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2: For those who are wounded and need healing, I am your Healer. Come to Me with your needs, and I will wash you and heal your body, soul and spirit. I will make you whole. Come let Me take your infirmity and set you free, says the Lord. Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:28 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3: You need to learn to live in the moment. To Not live in the moment is to worry about what is ahead. And, you already know that you must not worry. Stay present and take things as they come. Do the best you can with where you are and with what you have. 1 Peter 13-16 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written: Be holy, for I am holy.
Old 02-04-2023, 05:26 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4: Be still, and know that I am God. I am as close as your breath. Deliberately feel My presence and become one with Me. Let Me lead you through the valley of despair into a place where you can know and feel the assurance of My goodness in your life and My ability to bring you through. Be strengthened in your body, soul and spirit. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:37 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5: Much of your internal work will have to do with self-control in these days. The world around you seems completely out of control, which is true to some extent. But that should not be the case with you. Set for yourself a code of ethics, a higher standard that aligns completely with My word. It is more critical than it has ever been. But why do you call Me Lord, Lord, and do not do the things which I say?
Old 02-06-2023, 06:15 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6: Hang on to your faith, and refuse to allow disappointment or discouragement to cause you to doubt. Faith is your most powerful weapon to thwart the work of the enemy against you. Take time to reset and put things in perspective. Renew your spiritual commitment to serve the Most High God. Joshua 24:14-15 Now therefore, fear the Lord, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve the Lord! And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Old 02-07-2023, 05:50 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7: When you get overwhelmed, stop and relax. Quiet your mind and emotions and listen carefully for My still small voice. I will show you what you need to know to navigate this maze of confusion. Refuse to allow condemnation to become part of your process. You are acceptable in My sight, and I have not condemned you. John 3:18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Old 02-08-2023, 05:43 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8: To the many who have been challenged to the nth degree and stretched almost beyond your ability to cope: Your strength will be found in your relationship with Me, says the Lord. Do not lose hope or give up. I have been with you all the way and will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust that I am indeed your very present help in times of trouble. Press on. Deuteronomy 31:8 And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.
Old 02-09-2023, 05:48 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9: Stay in the here and now. You can do nothing about what could happen or might happen except to make today a day of no regrets. Deal with situations and circumstances with utmost integrity. Treat others with the same care and honor that you desire for yourself. Strengthen yourself in the power of My presence. Luke 6:31 And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.
Old 02-10-2023, 05:55 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10: These are times when it is imperative that you exercise self-control, and bridle your impulses. The flesh wants what is wants, but you can overcome the flesh by rising up to live and walk in the Spirit. Focus your attention on what you know is good for you and those around you, and set your heart to be the best version of yourself you can be. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Old 02-11-2023, 04:33 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 11: This is a time when you can address long-standing problems and find viable solutions. You are not a victim. You are victorious, and you are an overcomer by My Spirit. Rise up in the strength you have been given and break through the barriers that have held you back. I am your strength and courage, says the Lord. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 02-12-2023, 06:38 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12: Fix your gaze on Me, says the Lord. Everything in the world around you is designed to distract you and pull you down. Your spiritual vitality will come from establishing your relationship with Me first. Then, you can deal with the issues of life with wisdom and spiritual power. Proverbs 4:23 Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.
Old 02-13-2023, 06:50 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13: Refuse to stray from what you know is right and good. Always be true to your commitments, and keep your heart pure. Your future depends on it. Listen for My still small voice and do nothing apart from My leading. I will direct your steps if you allow Me to do so, says the Lord. Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren.
Old 02-14-2023, 06:52 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14: Do not worry about the future. It will unfold one day at a time just like every day reveals itself. You must put your trust in Me to direct your steps. I will keep you in the hollow of My hand because you are precious to Me. Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Old 02-15-2023, 06:49 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15: Resist the temptation to be irritated or annoyed; it will only undermine your faith and tear you down. Maintain a heart of forgiveness especially toward yourself where you believe you have fallen short of your potential. And, extend grace and forgiveness to others who have offended you. My grace is sufficient. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Post New ThreadReply