Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-01-2021, 04:53 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - April

April 1: Look forward to breakthrough on several fronts. It will be like a stubborn roadblock finally being removed so that you can progress. This advancement will smooth the way for renewal and establish hope for the future. The frustrations you have endured will become a distant memory if you stay the course and look to Me for wisdom and guidance. Micah 7:7 Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2021, 05:46 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 2: Do not get in a hurry; there are more hurdles to jump and things that have to be dealt with before you can access the next leg of your journey. Take every day as it comes and every challenge as it is presented. You are well able to overcome, and the knowledge and insights you gain will be extremely important in the days ahead. Stand strong. Proverbs 2:3-8 Yes, if you cry out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding; if you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly; He guards the paths of justice, and preserves the way of His saints.
Old 04-03-2021, 04:50 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3: Times are changing and things are not like they used to be. Be flexible and willing to adapt and modify. Press through the urge to get overwhelmed and stressed out. Stay calm and take one thing at a time. Consider seeking out reliable help when you need it. Above all remember that I am with you and will give you extraordinary wisdom when you ask. Idle down. James 1:4-6 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
Old 04-04-2021, 05:00 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4: I have overcome the world, and when you abide in Me you also can overcome all that keeps you bound to the earth. It is time for you to arise from your own tomb of bondage to flesh and fear. I have given you the power to live in My Spirit and to walk in liberty. I am calling you to come higher spiritually. Elevation is the hallmark of this season. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:41 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 5: Examine and enumerate the issues that are a concern to you. Then deliberately release them to Me with faith in knowing that I will bring those things to completion in perfect order; just as I am also revealing those things in you that must come to justice and correction. Do not despise this time of sanctification and purification. Psalm 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:57 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6: Rely on My strength and grace when your routine is upended and circumstances become unfamiliar. I am your Rock, and your very existence is founded on that solid foundation of faith in Me. Refuse to get irritated or worried. Stay calm and cry out to Me. I will help you. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 04-07-2021, 05:05 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 7: This is a time to adjust how you see yourself and what you do. Remember that there are no favorites in the Spirit realm. Every human being is precious to Me and equally valued with none better than another. Your focus must not be on comparisons and competition. Seek only to become one with Me with eternal life as your goal. 2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
Old 04-08-2021, 05:56 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8: Do not despair. The trials and tribulations that you have endured have tested your courage, strengthened your resolve, and fortified your endurance. Your desire to live a sanctified life has increased, and you are in the process of drawing closer to Me. The realization of the importance of life in the Spirit will forge a path of righteousness, peace, and joy. Stay the course. Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Old 04-09-2021, 05:17 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 9: You can now move in the direction of rectifying aspects of your life that have gotten off course. This will take some effort on your part, but I will give you the wisdom and direction you need to proceed. Be diligent to stay with Me, not lagging behind or going ahead of where I am establishing you. Be spiritually sensitive so that you can find and remain in the sweet spot of the anointing of My Spirit. 1 John 2:27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:46 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10: It is time to awaken to greater awareness, discernment, and higher purpose. You cannot move to this new spiritual level when you are still half asleep. I am calling you to come up here. Quiet your soul and feel the moving of My Spirit; hear the sound of My voice, and follow My leading. You are on the threshold of a great awakening. Be sensitive. Ephesians 5:14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
Old 04-11-2021, 05:27 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11: This time of great consternation has taken its toll, but I am giving you greater wisdom and understanding that will facilitate my purposes for you at this time. Take a breath and trust Me to show you how to achieve what is set before you with a degree of simplicity that you did not expect. I will show you the way. Isaiah 42:16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:44 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 12: In a vision I was looking at myself in a large mirror and it suddenly began to shatter and fall in pieces to the ground. Behind the shattered mirror was a path leading to a bridge that spanned a river and revealed the beginning of the road beyond. I believe this vision has to do with getting past self examination and scrutiny to achieve breakthrough. I also heard in my spirit the lyrics of a song by Simon and Garfunkel: "Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down." Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
Old 04-13-2021, 05:37 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 13: These times call for extraordinary perseverance to endure the difficulties and delays in achieving your goals. Refuse to allow agitation and impatience to impede your progress. What you do now will define your future in many ways. Seek Me for direction. Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication.
Old 04-14-2021, 06:07 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 14: Nothing is really ever static. Change is ongoing and inevitable. So when everything seems to be unfamiliar and foreign do not resist. Set your heart and mind to move with the flow of transition. Instead of clinging to the past with stubborn refusal to advance, your best course of action is to adjust your attitude and to embrace the newness of what life has to offer you. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 04-15-2021, 05:01 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 15: I was thinking of how David ran with his slingshot to plant a stone in Goliath's forehead and that we need the same resolve in attacking difficult challenges and problems. God was with David, and He is with us to cause us to be able to do all that He is requiring of us. We are well able by the Spirit of the Lord to be overcomers and more than conquerors. Romans 8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
Post New ThreadReply